Say one word to describe how you feel about me.

SexGod.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 21, 2014, 1:27:06 AM
Abstain.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

MostGloriousHuman.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Home-schooled.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Please stop using this trend that I created It's awful -.-

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Behave.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
Desperate.

Thats evil :(

- PoE TOS.
MostBenevolentWorldLeader.

- PoE TOS.
what
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Beardilicious!

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info