Passive "Quickness" bug or misinfo

the passive Quickness states it gives +5% movement speed, when it only shows an added 2% in my character stat page.

thats pretty much it. either its intended to give 2% but incorrectly states it gives 5, or its supposed to give 5 and incorrectly only gives 2, or it does give 5 and incorrectly displays 2.

EDIT: or it correctly gives 5 and correctly displays 2 and im an idiot! haha
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 21, 2014, 9:32:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Or you're ignoring movement speed penalties from your chest armour/shield.
"
Ezhiel wrote:
Or you're ignoring movement speed penalties from your chest armour/shield.

oh snap. completely forgot about that - it is possible, i think i just swapped my boots to armour boots. otherwise i don't think i have any armour. will have to recheck

indeed that is it - but its weird. i thought only certain amounts of armour gave movement speed penalty, but it seems to be any chest armour in actuality, including a tabula rasa. funny wording on leather and steel
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 21, 2014, 9:31:53 AM
As far as i remember the inherent movement speed penalty comes from chests and shields, 8% from strength or strength/int body armours and 4% for other types of body armour. shields have 3% doesn't matter what type
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
As far as i remember the inherent movement speed penalty comes from chests and shields, 8% from strength or strength/int body armours and 4% for other types of body armour. shields have 3% doesn't matter what type

The penalties were lowered in 1.1.4 http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/936394
"
Tower Shields now have a 3% movement speed penalty (the same as other shields) instead of 6%.
Body Armour now has a 3% movement penalty, with Strength or Strength/Intelligence armour having a 5% penalty, instead of 4% and 8% respectively.
The actual values are shown here, including the exceptions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info