1.2.4 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

RAIN!
LIGHT!
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
"
So the Original post was at 1:30am 21st. Does that mean he was talking about the work day on the 21st? or the 22nd? because 1:30am is basically still the 20th you are just up really late...

Would really like clarification on this as saying "Tomorrow Work day" at 1:30am could mean either the 21st or 22nd. Maybe just say the date in future its more precise

Remember everyone isn't in your time zone...whatever that is. The devs work in New Zealand, and the post was at approximately made at 2pm on the 21st NZ time. So you can expect the patch sometime on the 22nd for regular work hours in New Zealand. It is 3:20 AM there right now...so maybe in 6 hours? Probably in 12-16 hours from now.
Guys, will there be a new league when the patch is deployed how does it work?
"
Supp0rtguy wrote:
Guys, will there be a new league when the patch is deployed how does it work?

Hi there,

no, new leagues will start after the 3 months are over + a few weeks. don't know if they have set the timeline for this yet, I just returned to POE after moving into my new house so I'm not 100% up to speed.

Might be some others here that can add to this information.

Usually its like 3 weeks or something in between the leagues.

edit: also the new league will start with POE version 1.3.X
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Last edited by ohrlylol on Oct 21, 2014, 12:43:09 PM
id like to bet these mtx's will cost 20-50 bucks each. the first week of selling them will have paid 4 devs yearly salary.

bet it.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Now we just need some Sheep and Donkey's, and we can put together a manger scene for Christmas. =)
"
darkmatch wrote:
"
The Dome already exists....if you don't know where you need to play the game a couple more times through. Besides, it seems arbitrary to say 'it already exists' -- they still put in the effort to make it initially and then optimize it for use in hideouts. There is nothing more optional than buying decorations for your hideout... and it is a great way to generate income for GGG while giving the player base something they have been specifically asking for.

On another note...what kind of potato are you playing on that rain=longer load times? Go buy and SSD for like 50-80$ and enter the 21st century. Can't post 'marketing links' but i'm sure you know where to buy stuff off the internet.

You know I even notice longer load times with a SSD? Running on SATA 3 and with full speed, ofc.

Man your SSD must suck like my shit is normal and my load out for rains are nearly instant.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Rain

How about fixing the performance issues related to the rain before selling it as a hideout decoration thus causing even more issues for players...

Do you really expect that they will buy you a new computer?

These new microtransactions look awesome!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Last edited by 666tnt666 on Oct 21, 2014, 2:13:12 PM
"
666tnt666 wrote:
Do you really expect that they will buy you a new computer?

Again as you clearly missed it...it's not only old/bad computers that are affected. Personally I run on a 3.3GHz 8GB machine with SSD and a 560ti (1,2Gb version) which should be more than enough.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
when is "NZ workday "?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info