iSwirl's Molten Mara Tank; 5K Health; 70 Block; 14K Armour

Object of this build was to NOT use Blood Magic on 6L and rely on mana leech and clarity; works like a dream. Used block for first build ever and I feel it is simply amazing and with high armour reduction, high life and fast move speed (55). No spell block, however. From my passive tree, I cannot be stunned, create point blank projectiles, my hits cant be evaded, crit strike damage is reduced and enemies cannot leech life from me. 78 maps are a breeze at qty 70-80; tricky after that haha. Thanks to community Molten Strike Build on forum; learned about Block nodes from there for the shield aspect as I was noobish at that but rest of tree is all me; decided to keep some phys damage in the build instead of going pure avatar of fire so that I can leech life effectively.

Uniques:

Shield (Going to look for a 2500 EV shield):

Boots/Gloves:

Jewelry:

Flasks:

Offhand leveling:
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Oct 21, 2014, 12:53:57 PM
hey, what's your DPS like?
IGN: BendieStraw
hey bud; tooltip dps says 13.9K with lvl 20 HoA and Hatred. Have seen this number go to 18K in party.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Looks pretty solid.

Only concern I have is the no spell block. Would it be possible to toss a Lazhwar into your build, or is that 6% LL and All Stats too good to pass up on?
I've never done anything with spell block, to be honest. As a mara, I gotta use what is available to me so tons of life seems more attainable. Adding a SoL would be nice but I do not think I could part with the leech and att's. Also, having only that 1 piece seems like a waste. I mean, if I could easily get 50 percent spell block, id be over it but I cant afford to wear Rainbowstrides as life is just too important for tanking. Honestly though, I can do any map mod with current setup so it would be just a novelty to go all balls out; which would be cool but not worth it in the end for me. Also, the Rumi's has a wee bit of spell block so I just spam that when I need to; nice for Dom fights (Palace)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Oct 21, 2014, 12:53:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info