Armourer's workbench Armor and evasion rating upgrade not working

Bug report no 813,335,256
Last edited by WingedAvenger on Oct 20, 2014, 6:12:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You'll need to give a lot more information if you want anybody to investigate. For starters, link the item and describe what you think is the bug.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yup...can you please teach me first how to post pictures to your forum?
To link the item, begin making a post and then click on your portrait in the upper left of your screen. A list of your characters will come including their inventories. Switch characters if the item is on another. Click on the item you want to link while you are posting (or editing a post) and it will add the item to your post where your cursor was. Then close the character window by clicking the x in the upper right of it.

You can put screenshots here as well, but they have to be hosted elsewhere like imgur.com.

Example of a linked item:
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Thanks for the info!

This is the item. I upgraded "Armour and evasion rating" but the stats didn't change :( 173 before and after...

I see it already has armour and evasion buff, so maybe it shouldn't have let me upgraded in the first place! It ate up 3 Chaos.
Last edited by WingedAvenger on Oct 20, 2014, 8:44:21 PM
Hydrascale Gauntlets have a base of 92 Armour/Evasion. You have 20+10+58 = 88% Increased Evasion. 92 * 1.88 = 172.96. They definitely didn't have 173 prior to the Master-craft.

I don't know if you're supposed to be able to double up on mods like that, but it is calculating the defenses just fine.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 20, 2014, 10:10:44 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Hydrascale Gauntlets have a base of 92 Armour/Evasion. You have 20+10+58 = 88% Increased Evasion. 92 * 1.88 = 172.96. They definitely didn't have 173 prior to the Master-craft.

I don't know if you're supposed to be able to double up on mods like that, but it is calculating the defenses just fine.

That isn't doubling up.

The original(non-mastercraft) mod is a hybrid mod with 6% to 14% armour and evasion & 6% to 7% stun recovery.
Oh, of course! Yeah, working as intended. All is fine.
Yeah, sorry! I think I just hoped they would end up a little bit better, wishful thinking on my part. My bad.

Thanks for the enlightenment!
Last edited by WingedAvenger on Oct 21, 2014, 1:27:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info