An unexpected disconnection has occured.

x 7 in the last 10mins.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Seriously. Disconnect after disconnect all day. What gives?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
My problems seem to start when the client tries to connect to the login server.

My net will run fine with everything else but the second i hit login my modem disconnects and starts a reconnection cycle.
-Phoenix|Slash-
mine has done it 2 times last 30 minutes
Hey guys,

Are you still experiencing your disconnectivity issues? If so, can you please provide WinMTR Reports to your desired gateway in a new thread? Diagnosing this on a case-by-case basis will allow us to address this further, and be sure to provide any information you can about your network, your connection, your previous experience with this issue and any fixes you have attempted to rectify this.

Edit: Currently, there is an issue with winmtr.net. If you are still experiencing issues you can use PingPlotter to trace your connection.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Oct 22, 2014, 5:34:25 AM
"An unexpected disconnection has occured" is happening quite frequently lately, in 3 different settings:

1. fire an Ice Shot or any AE crit into a huge pack of fracture mobs: Instant login screen and "An unexpected disconnection has occured".
2. Go out of some maps (with a lot of mobs/corpses in? Don't know) and try to go back in; instant login screen and "An unexpected disconnection has occured".
3. Some rarer errors with the gateway that disconnects you and gives the same error. Just network or gateway application problems I guess, not sure if related to the two above.
Last edited by Astaroth_PoD on Oct 22, 2014, 5:18:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info