PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Firstly, Big thank you for the site. It is super useful.

Can I suggest a small feature? I'd love to be able to search for rings & amulets based on the damage mods. Essentially a DPS, pDPS and eDPS. Obviously it would only be an estimate, but for example:

would show as 36 eDPS. I'm no coder, so if its not feasible then no worries ^^
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Last edited by Starlight85 on Dec 12, 2013, 7:11:05 PM
little bug report

if you search for something that ends up in this thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/387608 wich is made by someone that was deleted,
it gives my IGN to the person using the indexer, probably because i am the first non-deleted account replying to the thread.

Love the indexer :)

*especially the old black theme ;)
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
One small question, how POE.xyz knows when I'm /seller is online?
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
b/o 5ex ING:TheScionOne
b/o 7c ING:TheScionOne
1.how do I set a price for 1 alch and/or fusing?

Would this work?
~b/o 1 alch or 1 fusing

2.You have to show on ladder in order to get indexed and stashes are shared.... so what if I have a level 90 character but I'm playing on a level 10 new character, will it show my level 10 online?
Last edited by woodyfly on Dec 15, 2013, 3:10:09 AM
Having a slight problem,

for some reason my items are showing the wrong ign, when i clearly write my ign on my shop as ign:myname. its showing an ign that i barely used back in onslaught lol. i know i can still be messaged when im on with that ign, but i want it to actually show that im online when im playing! how can i fix this?
"
woodyfly wrote:

2.You have to show on ladder in order to get indexed and stashes are shared.... so what if I have a level 90 character but I'm playing on a level 10 new character, will it show my level 10 online?

I would like to know this as well.

Also I think my IGN is not displaying online properly, I had this problem for several weeks now, althou I am in the ladder in domination.

Maybe some1 can fix that for me? :/
IGN: AenXoph
Last edited by Kosi on Dec 15, 2013, 6:39:04 AM
"
woodyfly wrote:
1.how do I set a price for 1 alch and/or fusing?

Would this work?
~b/o 1 alch or 1 fusing

1. No

2. No

"
Thorien_Kell wrote:
One small question, how POE.xyz knows when I'm /seller is online?

This information is taken from the ladder.
Last edited by JonnyQuidd on Dec 15, 2013, 8:57:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info