PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
bodohspam wrote:
anyone aware that the item type is not there anymore?

I am aware of that, it doesn't seem to be causing any troubles, you can always put it in the search engine or choose the mod from the list of implicit mods, which does similar thing
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
Last edited by korgan_bloodaxe on Oct 3, 2013, 7:50:44 PM
Altough i am in the game, poe xyz does not detect me as online. Same thing applies to poexplorer. Do you know why this happens?
"
Calavera wrote:
Altough i am in the game, poe xyz does not detect me as online. Same thing applies to poexplorer. Do you know why this happens?

I've answered in this reddit thread.
Update!

• IGNs (in-game-names) are now always displayed. They're fetched from your profile page. It'll take some time to parse all of them, be patient.
  • Mobile devices by default use tiled theme.
  • Explicit mods UI was reworked, it should be easier to understand now.
  • A lot of minor changes you probably won't notice (the only one you will is the font being increased).
Such a great utility!!!
Thank you very much for sharing it with us. :)
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
When i verify it says "Fail, click again"/ anyone else have this?
"
NetmanQ wrote:
When i verify it says "Fail, click again"/ anyone else have this?

Did you try to click again? How many "Verify" requests did you make (within an hour)?
I also got the fail message as the above guy.
Only retried once.
I clicked Verify only that one time, so 1 request total.
ThreeIce is my IGN. List of my trading threads:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/217540
How do I change my ingame name? My IGN is of some random lvl 20 harcore character I made once for a race and I can't figure out how to change it on my profile page either. I would really prefer that the character I actually play be shown. :(
"
Gilanen wrote:
How do I change my ingame name? My IGN is of some random lvl 20 harcore character I made once for a race and I can't figure out how to change it on my profile page either. I would really prefer that the character I actually play be shown. :(

The IGN is taken from this page: http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gilanen. I don't know how two shown IGNs are chosen. When you're online it shows you name of character you're currently playing.

BTW, I've asked support about this:
"

22:24 thexyz: Kieren_GGG: on this page http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gilanen how does the site choose what characters to show?
22:25 <+ Kieren_GGG> I'm really unsure. I know we're looking at making it so you can choose at the moment.

"
3ICE wrote:
I also got the fail message as the above guy.
Only retried once.
I clicked Verify only that one time, so 1 request total.

Have you made it work in the end? It can fail since "verify" requests are processed via Yahoo API to lift some load from poe.xyz.is.
Last edited by xyz on Nov 4, 2013, 1:28:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info