PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

My Poe.trade premade search tabs got resseted after some time ? (while i dont use them ) i back after few months and i see they are ressetted and need set searchies again .

Do u know any fix for this ? what i need to do for avoid this in future is there timmer where www tab is resetted after not being used or so ?
IGN KotsaPL
The search URLs expire if they aren't visited for over 30 days. I suggest that you visit them every couple of weeks if you don't want them to expire.
Why Acquisition (AGAIN) doesn't work at the start of the league? (same sh1t happen at the start of 'legion' league)

I put my topic ID, I checked 'Automatically refresh online status'. I put auto refresh interval. I even tried to manually refresh tabs by clicking on 'refresh checked tabs'. And... nothing happens. After refresh, Acquisition shows empty tabs, while at the same time there are items in those tabs. I also switched location with my char. Even logged out.
Also, I logged in with new session ID. And still nothing.

So, why the fck Acquisition AGAIN doesn't work? Again giving advantage to other players with premium tabs?

Can I get an answer, please? Why it doesn't work?

EDIT:

Here is the error from the Acquisition log:

https://i.imgur.com/enBxPQK.png

it sais:

"
6 got 'error' instead of stash tab contents: {"code":4, "message":"Internal error"}
5 got 'error' instead of stash tab contents: {"code":4, "message":"Internal error"}

5 & 6 are the tabs I've 'checked' for refreshing.

I haven't done anything different than what I did with other leagues. So, something is wrong here.
Last edited by drunkydragon on Sep 7, 2019, 12:05:56 PM
^ made another post, so I edited and added my 'edit' into previous post.
Last edited by drunkydragon on Sep 7, 2019, 12:05:44 PM
I really would like that Tab Names from poe.trade show the item name instead of "Search results".

It just gets messy very quick
im not getting control.poe.trade url after sent PM to poexyzis
Please remove these scammers, they are trying to trade for valuable items with trash unique which they price fixed and change that price ever 10 or so mins, trying to get other valuables. Thanks.

Spoiler
Bug
Summon Phantasm Support doesn't autofill in serach bar, it autofills to old name with "on kill" and ofc shows no items with that name
Please fix the silver/silver oil issue. I'm buying silver oils and getting spammed by noobs trying to sell me silver coins for 50c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info