PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Can‘t register for Shop Manage. Send a lot of PM but didn’t receive a Link.
Poexyzis is not sending me the message either
I have the same issue, no reply for online link.
Deleted my sale post but still turning up for the Currency Exchange side of PoE Trade.
Help please.
I'm not getting the online link...Can somebody help me ?
"
new to the game here and just wanted to shout out at the creator of poe.trade.

This thing is freaking amazing. I can't believe it exists.

Is there a patreon or something?

he doesn't need patreon - he getting shitloads off serving ads to us - plus he gets 1st dibs on items he really wants.
don't worry about him
"
JaymerJaymer wrote:
he doesn't need patreon - he getting shitloads off serving ads to us - plus he gets 1st dibs on items he really wants.
don't worry about him

I wouldn't be so harsh, cos most people using adblockers anyway and him barely plays, maybe std sometimes, but not leagues, so i dont think him doing that.
Belts don't show their Armour in the Number fields so can't be sorted or search on this which is a pain.

Also would be great if you could exclude items based on their age, eg exclude everything that has been listed for more than x months; this would allow using "not online" without including all the items that really are no longer effectively for sale as the seller doesn't actually play anymore.
Hi Sorry I can't seem to be able to post a trade of my unique helm Skullhead? In "manage ur shop" it's not in the drop down list? And in item trades I don't have the "manage ur shop"
I have my items posted in a premium tab. However, when someone whispers me, it doesn't show the location of the item. Any fix?

Edit: I think it was cause I had them posted via procurement instead of the premium tab.
Last edited by Veight on Sep 3, 2019, 2:33:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info