PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Just not working search, empty.
FYI if you are unaware. when buying a Carcass Jack, be careful before accepting trade. A lot of people have been trying to trade off their 4 links (with missing link in top right side) when trying to trade for a 6 linked one. Just messaged 3 people in a row with all of them trying this scam on me. Lucky for me I was not born yesterday in this game. Just a heads up for those out there.
Poe search doesen't work..

!Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria.!
Do they even look here?

I posted a question on reddit, I'll post it here too.

Suddenly, my poe.trade is no longer showing any search results, and I have no idea why?!

It worked fine for YEARS!

I tried different browsers, even doing a REALLY broad search (like for a longbow), nothing shows up? It says no results.

Live search is working fine. Autohotkey thingy works fine when I press Control D. When I try Cntrl + Alt D, and use "Open Browser" it shows no results!

I tried different browsers, tried to clean Cache, nothing is working!

The funny thing is when I'm using my Phone (Galaxy S7), results are coming up fine and abundantly.

Please!!! Someone help me.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that I installed a Smart Card Reader, and changed my window's Regional settings from the USA to Israel as the setup of the smart card reader requested it, but I tried uninstalling it, reverting the language region back to the USA, and then restarted my PC and but it didn't help. Still, 0 search results.

Anyone has any clue please?!
BTW!

Here's something weird,

After clicking Search, when the results comes up empty, at the headline of the page, (where it is written "Path of Exile Shops Indexer" before performing the search) it writes WEIRD stuff like this:

"Power over Ethernet shops multiplexer "
or:

"Path of Exile unfair monopoly currency "
or
"Path of Exile auction house // Legion "
or:
"

WTF?

I guess something goes wrong in the coding or something?
"
Blizzard wrote:
Do they even look here?

Suddenly, my poe.trade is no longer showing any search results, and I have no idea why?!

I tried different browsers, even doing a REALLY broad search (like for a longbow), nothing shows up? It says no results.

Live search is working fine. Autohotkey thingy works fine when I press Control D. When I try Cntrl + Alt D, and use "Open Browser" it shows no results!

The funny thing is when I'm using my Phone (Galaxy S7), results are coming up fine and abundantly.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that I installed a Smart Card Reader, and changed my window's Regional settings from the USA to Israel as the setup of the smart card reader requested it, but I tried uninstalling it, reverting the language region back to the USA, and then restarted my PC and but it didn't help. Still, 0 search results.

Is the topic on reddit more active? Any answers yet?
"
Cnfus wrote:
"
Blizzard wrote:
Do they even look here?

Is the topic on reddit more active? Any answers yet?

No answers. It's not really much more active, but like 5-6 people responded to it and its open only since 2 hours.

I was merged with another topic someone posted before me:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/cdwybu/poetrade_not_working/
I figured out how to make poe.trade work. Use a browser with VPN (Opera for example) and leave the VPN connected in Europe or Asia and set it as the default browser.
PS-Use the browser search (ctrl+q)
Last edited by Madrugo on Jul 16, 2019, 12:33:02 PM
No search results here.
same problem at SEASIA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info