PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I also have the same problem. And don't work
test notification (sound)
Last edited by NoobnLobster on Jul 11, 2019, 1:05:31 PM
Yea, live search is broken for about 20 hours now, the owner clearly doesn't really care
live search doesnt work for 24 hours, it works for my friend. i try many things but still same, what should i do for the fix?
I am also having errors in the live searches nothing appears for hours even having the item available and users selling on the search price
Apologies about the live search being broken, the issue should be resolved now. Please let me know if you still experience problems.
Hello!
It was nice if have some button for ignore some traders who is deceiver. Some ppls sold an item but trade another, cheaper but look's like original.
Long delay now in live searches, 20 min or so
Can you please add to the currency part by default to hide people who don't have the stock for the ratio they specified? I get so many people whispering me for currency using your site not reading my stock. I have had to resort to telling them to use official site because at this point in the game its clearly superior.
Last edited by tonic317 on Jul 13, 2019, 4:25:11 PM
It seems like it is not possible to search up the mod, item sells for much more to vendors.
Feature request: under Listing -> Seller you can choose seller, requesting an option to choose "NOT" to exclude unwanted sellers/trolls from your searches

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info