PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I've added preliminary support for PS4/Xbox now. Only items listed on forums will be displayed. There is no online status indication.
"
xyz wrote:
I've added preliminary support for PS4/Xbox now. Only items listed on forums will be displayed. There is no online status indication.


Thanks! really appreciate your work
"
xyz wrote:
I've added preliminary support for PS4/Xbox now. Only items listed on forums will be displayed. There is no online status indication.


Thanks a lot! One bug; clicking on profile for ps4 items goes to a pc profile. It should have the /Sony/ in the URL.

My ps4 profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Sezen4649

Poe.trade links to: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sezen4649
Shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2481543

PoE PS4 Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4
Last edited by Sezen4649 on Apr 8, 2019, 9:34:20 AM
In the search results, the indication about how long an item has been on sale isn't very accurate to decide about the player's responsiveness. Instead, maybe, indicating the item's online time since it has been on sale would be better. (yeah, would probably require some sort of sampling the seller's online time)
Do you have any plans to implement in other languages?
can we maybe get Acquisition back for console players?
"
Nightwoods wrote:
can we maybe get Acquisition back for console players?


At the moment there are no plans to support console realms in Acquisition.
Hey, right now got a problem listing "Primitive Alchemical Resonator" in the currency market.

As you can see, I'm not in the list (IGN: It_that_Nerf):

currency.poe.trade

But you can see here I got some listed:

Poe.trade
Poeapp.com
Official site

It's not a big deal, because I can use your shop to make them appear but I would like to know if it can be solved (I've sent a message to @poexyzis to update my profile but nothing changed)

Thanks in advance.
IGN: MateCaféHarinayPalmitos
"
Petusillos wrote:
Hey, right now got a problem listing "Primitive Alchemical Resonator" in the currency market.

As you can see, I'm not in the list (IGN: It_that_Nerf):

currency.poe.trade

But you can see here I got some listed:

Poe.trade
Poeapp.com
Official site

It's not a big deal, because I can use your shop to make them appear but I would like to know if it can be solved (I've sent a message to @poexyzis to update my profile but nothing changed)

Thanks in advance.


For the listing to appear, the price must be listed on the specific item, not just on a tab.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Petusillos wrote:
Hey, right now got a problem listing "Primitive Alchemical Resonator" in the currency market.

As you can see, I'm not in the list (IGN: It_that_Nerf):

currency.poe.trade

But you can see here I got some listed:

Poe.trade
Poeapp.com
Official site

It's not a big deal, because I can use your shop to make them appear but I would like to know if it can be solved (I've sent a message to @poexyzis to update my profile but nothing changed)

Thanks in advance.


For the listing to appear, the price must be listed on the specific item, not just on a tab.


Good to know. Thanks for your quick reply.
IGN: MateCaféHarinayPalmitos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info