PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hopefully should be resolved now, but let me know if you experience the issue again.
open prefix/suffix search option when?

Hi,
since the event started poe.trade has become harder to buy from, people listings are still appearing in the beasteary league even if they are playing in the event, 9 out of 10 listings for beast when you do /whois are playing the event and since people will not leave the event to sell an item its become a matter of luck to find someone that is actually in the same league selling anything, i see the event in the league listings but items are still appearing mixed.
Hopefully this will be resolved so sellers are separated by the correct league.
Self-Flagellation search by "damage per curse on you" in Flashback standart - empty
http://poe.trade/search/etamitatatitud
can't sort by damage inc either =(

same in Beastiary - works as intended
http://poe.trade/search/yeoharikukidot
hi, i love POE.TRADE, it's brilliant idea but...
But there is one extremely annoying thing:
Trading maps!!!!!!!!!!
There is millions maps but only few people, the page have not possibility of showing only one name per map tier, traders not answer wshispers, you scrolling page and whisper few people and noone answer!!!
NOONE!!! it should be option to show one name per item, or report people who dont answer and just after a few report should be removed from poetrade...
last 30 min i was trying to buy 1 map "crystal ore" whispered propably 8-9 people (few times each one, not second after second, i was waiting long time to each player answer) - no answer!
Got little mad for that and whispered to those people that they should at least answer whispers or go afk/dnd mod, only one person answer to that! ONE!!!
Please, i beg you( whoever make poetrade) fix it!!!
Love trading in poe using poetrade but only to few certain items, maps are worst and it realllllllllllllly should be fixed ot completly removed from poetrade...
Last edited by Lerivon on May 8, 2018, 2:00:49 PM
Hmmm, is it somehow possible to filter also by age?

E.g. only show items that are newer than xx days/months ?
"
NoBillag wrote:
Hmmm, is it somehow possible to filter also by age?

E.g. only show items that are newer than xx days/months ?

actually that would work too :) i think :)
was looking for poorjoy map and nothing online is listed at all.
I ask my friend from other server, he said he could find them all. Anyone knows why and how to fix it?
"
bayuperdana wrote:
was looking for poorjoy map and nothing online is listed at all.
I ask my friend from other server, he said he could find them all. Anyone knows why and how to fix it?

I'm having a similar issue I think. I was looking for items to level a character and had to de-select "Online Only" to see any results past the first few. When I was looking at Tabula Rasa for example, I saw about 5 of them. 1 was listed for 10c, another for 250c and the rest had no price. Same issue for a lot of the other items I was looking for. Tried clearing my cache, nothing seemed to help.
Last edited by snidehermit on May 9, 2018, 2:26:56 AM
Something is wrong with search-4.poe.trade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info