PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Despair mana reduction is not available in the search options but it clearly exists, everything else seems to be.

I don't know if it's possible but maybe add a way to force search for a word even when it doesn't match one of the pre-made options for unique modifiers?
Please allow me to filter out AFK people.
ZThere are some items right now (specifically Tabula Rasa on Bestiary) I was looking for and every night it is the same thing.

1 guy AFK and has about 30 of them listed as the cheapest price, so before I can get past them I gotta scroll all the way down.

You could say put a filter more expensive then that, but I don't want to risk missing someone else listing for the same price or lower that might not be AFK

Thanks
It seems the latest patch broke something. Not sure what. When running this as a live search, items are popping up. But running it as a static search returns no results.

http://poe.trade/search/arimasihamguma
For some reason, I am not shown up as online in poe.trade. I have my stashes set to public.

Thanks for the website, it's a game changer for playing PoE.

http://poe.trade/search/arenorotoobona

Edit: As of 4/26, it's fixed now.
Last edited by Zukoi on Apr 26, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
It's an issue on GGG side, I've notified them and they are working to resolve it.
Recently I created a post on forum and linked some gear on it.
After that I started to receive a lot of whisper of ppl trying to buy my gear (that I linked in that post). I'm not even using acquisition anymore for more than a year. I want to become offline through of my control.poe.trade url but it keeps becoming online everytime.
I want that to stop linkinig my gear from the forum posts please
Last edited by Durnz on Apr 26, 2018, 8:27:39 AM
I haven't been receiving browser notifications for a while now (I get the audio indicator but not the pop up notification message in bottom right corner of screen when a live search pops up). Is this happening to others also?
the mods search bar is really laggy in slow computer.
maybe not load so many mods at a time while search mod?
Hello. why is there no product on my site with my premium tabs ???
I feel as if a little currency conversion at the top would make the site much more beginner friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info