PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
PSOTANOSI wrote:
There is a trivial bug with serching Maps. I tried to find some Maps with "Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield" and "Players have X% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield" ,but I couldn't find those mods in mod select colomn in Poe goods.
I found "Players have no Life or Mana Regeneration" mod instead,but it does not work properly.
I think this mod is one of the old version of map mods.

Yes i have noticed the same. These 2 mods doesn't work on maps:
- players have no life or mana regeneration
- players recover life, mana and energy shield #% slower

Also some mod descriptions are a bit different then official ones from game.
Feature request:

Add a filter for players tagged AFK. I realize this won't get them all, but it will help (and is of course optional for the searcher).
Stock info doesn't work at currency.poe.trade with breachstones in fragments tab, only splinters work.

Edit: Guardian's fragments doesn't show stock either.
Last edited by CRE_AGA on Apr 13, 2018, 9:00:54 PM
I guess it's a bug... useful site anyway GJ
Last edited by termowizjer on Apr 13, 2018, 4:27:57 PM
Is there a Problem with live search atm?
Live search is not working woth Firefox atm.

Chrome and IE is working fine.

FF just says:
Disconnected, trying to reconnect...

Can any1 help me?
Would be great
Would be cool, if there would be an option to swap out sockets for possible white sockets, so I dont have to re-filter everything just to look if there is a cheaper item on the market. E.g: 2B 2R 2G equals 2B 2R 1G 1W or 1B 1R 2G 2W and so on...

Then I have one thing that already exists, but somehow isnt good enough for me or I am just to stupid to use it. I wanted to get all results of items that provide me at least 2 resistances above 33 %. The Thing is I always had to swap out cold with fire, fire with lightning ... selfexplains I guess. The minumum requirementfilter (also named COUNT) would be an option, but once u add a fourth stat it's also adding 3 resistances which I dont want. Not sure how it works if add another modgroup, maybe that's the solution. Would be cool if someone could shortly explain, if he knows.

Also I would like a filter, where u can just type a word in it and it searches the whole description of all items for that word. So I can let it filter to show me only Jewels for daggers as example.

And as last thing I would like the filter DOESN'T HAVE, where u can get out mods (or words) u don't want.

Thanks for reading
There's a suffix that doesn't show up on search, the #% energy shield regenerated per second.
There is an elder mod listed "#% increased elemental damage per 12 intelligence" which returns like every item listed in trade. AFAIK there is no such mod in the game?
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
Hi, i cant find watcher's eye with # reduced Reflected Fire Damage taken while affected by Purity of Fire. I guess it's a bug, it's also didnt find a reduced Reflected Cold/Lightning Damage jewels

Or what i do wrong while search?

http://poe.trade/search/umorabonananom
Love the product, but would love to chat with it's creators if you have a few minutes regarding practical optimization and user experience. Please feel free to message me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info