PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I'm trying to list my chayula breachstone and other currencies in poe.trade...and it's not showing up for a while now in the currency trade section. It wasn't an issue before , now I just dont have any whispers.

what's the big deal?

I'm using premium stash tab.
Last edited by Molochmane on Jan 2, 2018, 2:52:11 AM
any chance we can get unique maps added on the currency search?
Hi there,

tl;dr - I would very much like the possibility of placing an offer to purchase an item with x stats at a given price that sellers could sort through.

Currently, sellers can put up items for sale a given price. This looks something like -

Topaz Ring of the Herp
+56 to maximum life
+23% to lightning resistance
+200 Accuracy rating

fixed price 1x Chaos

What I'm requesting is that a buyer can list an item with a minimum value for each desired stat at a given price, looking like -

Ring -
min +50 to maximum life
min +15% to lightning resistance
min +200 Accuracy rating

fixed price 1x chaos

There are of course many fancy things you could add, such as a minimum and/or a maximum price for the item if the stats are significantly better than requested. But the general idea is that both buyers and sellers could peruse trades, opening up the trade system to everyone in every capacity as opposed to the current model where only those that go through a moderately technical process to set up a shop can sell (though everyone can still buy). And I would guess that buyers far far far outnumber sellers in this game, leading to a drastic increase in trade and in-game interaction.

Would this be possible to do?

Hi ! I think im having issues with the market : When i place a item to sell in a public tab with a specific price ( exact price or even negotiable ), people whisper me to buy my items but without the price i asked ( as if i never put a price on my items ) so they send me offer.

I verified my items on POE.trade website, and, yeah... no price is shown on my items. Is this a bug? What is happening?

It's been happening for a long long time.

Thanks for your help.

And sorry if your eyes are bleeding from my horrible english.
Hello,

The same thing happens to me. My items don't show the price and I don't know why.
It's an issue with public stash tabs. Wait for the next patch (where GGG should fix the bug), then reprice your items and they will appear as priced. Or switch the game to English and reprice the items if you want it fixed right now.
Last edited by xyz on Jan 4, 2018, 6:39:29 PM
Guys, i can't login in currency.poe.trade.

I've got the link from robot on forum, pasted it in "Manage your shop" tab and... nothing happens. Tried different browsers etc. Nothing helps.

Is there any other way to sell sets? How do I login?
When we specify a count filter group can we have the option of sorting on that count? If my minimum count is 1 of 10 can I sort so those with 2 or 3 matches are higher. Additionally can we have the option to sort on multiple fields, even if it can only be done in the search form and not the results view.
May all your rings be unique
why can't I login my poe xyz in poe currency?
I just want to ask if you can include the shaped Volcano in the Currency search?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info