PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

All new mods should be up now, please let me know if something's still missing.
"
Completed 36 Challengestonic317 wrote:
i have setup manual currencies in poe.currency and its not picking me up in the abyss league, any idea why?

I'm here with the same problem, have used it in previous leagues and I did have it public off before Abyss but now it's been three hours since I PMed and turned public on (Tried logging out, different browsers etc.) and I am still receiving the error.

Edit: Working for me now.
Last edited by SOwens on Dec 10, 2017, 12:28:31 PM
First, I want to give some feedback, because I really enjoy the simplicity of your site, keep it up :)

Question: Why is the rate of exchange in the item search not really up to the current state of the market? I often see exalted before way cheaper items for chaos show up or alchemy and chaos being above fusing. I checked on pathofexile.com and there it was shown orderly.
My shop is displaying the name of an old character that is deleted, and no matter what I do I can't get it to update, help
Standard market is flooded with underpriced T16 maps left there by Abyss players too lazy to unlist them. There seems to be a missing feature where you can search for NEW T16 maps. When you search for "Lair of the Hydra" all you get is underpriced legacy maps and not a single new map on the first page.

Would be nice to have a box where you can select current expansion, like you can do over at the official trade site.

Last edited by nucleus on Dec 11, 2017, 9:57:31 AM
For some reason, the item search doesn't work for me. The main site, various linked pages, the currency exchange market - everything works perfectly until I try to search for any item on the main item search page. After a ~minute of waiting, I'm getting this:

Any idea what's up? :c
Can you Add the "Despair Enchantments" to your tool please?
And one question to the elder/shaper mods, do this mods exist?: - your accuracy is doubled. - add one arrow if you have XXX accuracy ?
Hello. Can't find any items with curse on hit ( ele weak / vuln / temp chains ). And not only me.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2042942

This is my forum thread and I can see that acquisition is properly listing my items. Everytime I have tried to search my items on Poe.trade they don't show up at all. I was wondering why I am getting no sales. Is there something I am doing wrong? Never had this issue in any of the past leagues.
"
Completed 8 ChallengesNiksBrotha wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2042942

This is my forum thread and I can see that acquisition is properly listing my items. Everytime I have tried to search my items on Poe.trade they don't show up at all. I was wondering why I am getting no sales. Is there something I am doing wrong? Never had this issue in any of the past leagues.

http://poe.trade/search/oamgonobanheto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info