PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

in Acquisition software I put the thing on sale in Abyss League (IGN: Kudasai),
but the http://poe.trade/search/aukowokoteratu displays a nickname from another league (IGN: HoldTheDr)

How to fix it?

Thanks!
Where search mod for maps "area inhabited by abomination" ?
hello

I am looking for despair curse helmet enchantments but I cant find them

is there a way to search for them

they dont show when I type despair in the mods window
Hi , im doing my first atempt at setting up my currency shop, but as i try to login at http://currency.poe.trade/shop
with the url provided it just refreshes the page, nothing happens, unable to login.
May be that ive missed some step, help aprechiated
Not sure if this is the right place to post suggestions.

But could we get the maps in the currency market sorted somehow differently?

Currently it is very hard to set up a search for multiple maps, my suggestion would be to group them up by tiers. This way you could for example much easier make a search for multiple good layout t10-12 maps.
It seems that since Abyss League started, some of my items in Premium Stash Tabs are not shown in PoE Trade at this moment. Is there any reason for that?
Hi !
I think I have found a bug concerning the corrupted implicit "grants level #assassin's mark skill"

I just corrupted some gloves with this, i can see them in poe.trade if i make a reserch but don't select this implicit in the filter. If i make the exact same research but select the implicit in addition in the filter, they just don't show up.

Don't think I messed up with my reserch...

Sorry for my english if i made mistakes
From today, site look like this for some reason
Spoiler

Using FF quantum 57.0.2. I have tryed with every extension/addon off and it still like on pic :( I can't choose type/mode and other options in there.. Any tip?

Last edited by Naggash on Dec 21, 2017, 8:20:54 AM
With Standard selected, it will show items from Standard and Abyss.
Can you make at currency shop a button "on hold" when the seller is out of currency? So the currency ratio position won't disappear from the owner's account but will disappear from the market.

I am beginner flipper and whenever I'm out of chaos I have to remove all the positions I offer chaos in then I have to create them again and again. The same goes for other currency.

"On hold" button would be life-changing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info