PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Can you fix the bloody adds blocking you from using the website?
Poetrade is showing my wrong online character, it shows a character that is in a totally different league than the one im searching for.

http://poe.trade/search/nokomanamariki
I just have to say (and this has probably already been covered a million times), POE Goods website advertising is fucked! I'm not opposed to advertising to support such a great tool, but some ads hang loading, NO sound should be necessary, and if you leave your browser running in the background during gameplay....eventually it will interfere! I do click "Report Ad", but this has ALWAYS been an issue.
With the new Premium Map Stash tab, I'm selling a lot of maps! However, the premium map tab can't be searched by entering the map name into the search bar - you have to know which tier a map is in and then click on the map itself.

I'm selling tons of maps, but for the life of me I can't remember what tier all 156 maps in the game are in. It would be super helpful if you added the tier of the map to the copy/paste purchase message on poetrade.

For example:

"Hi, I would like to buy your T13 Malformation Map listed for 4 chaos in Abyss"

and

"Hi, I'd like to buy your 3 T13 Malformation for my 12 chaos in Abyss."

It'd be super helpful, an I'm sure it'd be appreciated by all the poor impatient saps that are stuck waiting for me as I look through my stash tab one tier at a time whenever I get multiple map whispers at once >.>
I can't get my public stash items to show up on poe.trade reliably for some reason. I checked in the morning and my items weren't there, I checked around noon and they WERE there at the time, and now I checked again and they are again missing... What is going on?
Is anyone else having problems searching by level. I try to search one-handed swords with 200dps and max level 50. System returns to me a bunch of lvl 60 swords. This used to work fine last week..

Even if I try to search for items between lvl 48 and 65 with min 200 dps it returns nothing..
Last edited by gavnuken on Dec 18, 2017, 1:24:39 PM
Solution found to:
"Can't update shop -- cannot extract CSRF token from the page....."

If you updated to the newer version of Acquisition (V0.7) you have to consider that you just have to input the forum-thread-ID. Just the ID from your forum thread.

In the old version of Acquisition you had to input the whole url to make it work.

So to solve this problem:

1. Open Acquisition
2. In the options menu on the top click on "Shop" -> "Forum Shop Thread"
3. Enter your Forumthread-ID e.g.: 8624524
4. Click "Ok" and update the shop in Acquisition. The error should be gone by now.

Hope i could help
Have much fun in Abyss league fellow exiles :)
CPU: Intel i3 - 12100F
Board: 12th gen
RAM: 32GB
Graphics: Geforce RTX 3060
Can we have recent searches in a list on the side of the page or something?
Hello,

What does it mean when an IGN appears in yellow ?

Example :
http://poe.trade/search/basiworisekuhe

Ty
Missing at least one searchable mod for Abyss jewels:

"Additional Physical Damage Reduction against Abyss Monsters"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info