PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Why is live search not working all of a sudden?

More specifically, the notifications do not work, the sound nor the browser notification does not work when an item meets your criteria.

I've used this live search feature with notifications for years with no problems and now it's suddenly stopped working.

Anyone have some advice? I'm using Chrome if that means anything.

I'm going to try disabling HTML5 Autoplay and uBlock Origin and see if that does anything.

Works now after I disable the 2 plugins mentioned above.
Last edited by darkjoy on Aug 31, 2017, 9:11:12 AM
Port map cannot be searched for via currency search - instead the name Quay is shown. It would be nice to use datamined values for these sorts of searches since this it's usually the case at the beginning of leagues that many mods are missing.
Hi, could you look at this please? http://poe.trade/search/tokuomabeonita

So i'm trying to search for a craftable WED belt and since i want it to be craftable that means it must have 1 open suffix. Under "Count" i have selected min: max:1 and listed "pseudo resistances min: max:2" , yet it still shows items with "pseudo: 3 Resistances" although it shouldn't show it since i have listed maximum of 2 resistances. Am i missing something?
Can you make so that when you search for socket colors white sockets count as all?
I want to look up items with increased # physical damage but not the items that have reduced attack speed. There is no mod that I saw that had reduced attack speed. Can you add that mod so I can search items that don't have that on it?
I hope what I said made sense.
Hey,

i tried to sell a few currency items (Sacrifice at Midnight) yesterday evening.

It was a bit underpriced because i needed the chaos fast.

But it did not get updated to be sold and now i get spamed the whole day for this.

I know this is a known bug, but not for that long? it really makes my trading hard^^^

Cheers
ingame: SylvanaWhisperwind or DemDischargesOP or DualStrikerOP
"
Pasanius92 wrote:
Hey,

i tried to sell a few currency items (Sacrifice at Midnight) yesterday evening.

It was a bit underpriced because i needed the chaos fast.

But it did not get updated to be sold and now i get spamed the whole day for this.

I know this is a known bug, but not for that long? it really makes my trading hard^^^

Cheers

Hi, according to my data you still have it listed in here: "@Pasanius_Lab Hi, I would like to buy your Sacrifice at Midnight listed for 2.5 chaos in Harbinger (stash tab "Maps"; position: left 7, top 11)"

if you do not in fact have it listed, you should try refreshing that Maps tab by putting in or removing some items
The contents of my "Sell 1" tab are not being updated, pair of evasion gloves for 35 chaos not showing on poe.trade
Also having issues.. None of my items are showing up on poe.trade for some reason
same issue here, items now updated on poe trade
@OhFuckIt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info