PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
enemymigs wrote:
would like a way to filter out particular users on the search results.

Actually, yeah, this would be useful. I've come across a couple people who were.. "unreasonable" when working with them.
Yup.
"
SavageMinnow wrote:
Is there a tutorial somewhere, or at least a set of instructions, for creating a thread that is properly indexed by the site? I was able to figure out how B/O prices work by simply looking at other people's threads, but I suspect I've missed some of the functionality I could be harnessing, here.

http://poe.xyz.is/tags.html
I just thought of a feature that would be extremely useful for myself when looking for upgrades. My idea is a "not interested in this item" button that would hide the item on all future searches.

This is useful because I always search for affixes quite a bit under what I actually want because there might be some stats that I am not looking for but are still amazing. I bookmark different search criteria and every few hours sift through all the bad items looking for stuff that I would need.

With this feature, I would be able to create a perfect list of items that I would want to buy.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
New items aren't being indexed after the league name change from Default to Standard League in the latest patch. I also notice Item Verify no longer works as a result.
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
i thank the creater of this wonderful site for taking all the time an effort. i just wish i could figure out how to get it to update when im online or offline. if any body knows how to get it to do that id appreciate a tip info or a arrow in the right direction. ty for your time.
"
Moesan wrote:
i thank the creater of this wonderful site for taking all the time an effort. i just wish i could figure out how to get it to update when im online or offline. if any body knows how to get it to do that id appreciate a tip info or a arrow in the right direction. ty for your time.

Your character should appear in ladder.
I just found the flask effect "Dispels Shocked" is not included.

Could you please add it?

Many Thanks!
"
seanymph wrote:
I just found the flask effect "Dispels Shocked" is not included.

Could you please add it?

Many Thanks!

Done. I'll add more missing mods later.
Hello Xyz,

First, I'd like to thank you for your amazing seach tool.

I've been an avid user of PoE.xyz since the very start but during the last month or so, my experience has been plagued by unsuccessful searchs caused by "my gear" items listed by sellers that, for some reason, want to link their own "not for sale" items. I estimated that around 50% of the items I'm interested in are ultimately "my gear - not for sale" items. Needless to say, it's a huge waste of time.

Since these kind of items are almost always preceded by the words "my gear", I was wondering if it would be feasable to add a filter that would filter out the 8-9 items appearing right after the words "My Gear". If so, I think it would solve the problem.

Thanks !

Btw, I'm not the only one having this problem. There's at least one other other discussion thread about it :

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/420374
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Jun 17, 2013, 2:36:45 PM
"
Velkor wrote:
Hello Xyz,

First, I'd like to thank you for your amazing seach tool.

I've been an avid user of PoE.xyz since the very start but during the last month or so, my experience has been plagued by unsuccessful searchs caused by "my gear" items listed by sellers that, for some reason, want to link their own "not for sale" items. I estimated that around 50% of the items I'm interested in are ultimately "my gear - not for sale" items. Needless to say, it's a huge waste of time.

Since these kind of items are almost always preceded by the words "my gear", I was wondering if it would be feasable to add a filter that would filter out the 8-9 items appearing right after the words "My Gear". If so, I think it would solve the problem.

Thanks !

Btw, I'm not the only one having this problem. There's at least one other other discussion thread about it :

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/420374

The plan to exclude not-for-sale gear consists of two steps:
1) Add ~nfs tag or something like this, all items after this tag won't be indexed
2) (after a week or so) Add a [report] button, allow users to report items which are indexed but not for sale
3) Blacklist those items so that they won't show ever again (they could be unblacklisted upon request, I guess)

Discuss.
Last edited by xyz on Jun 18, 2013, 2:51:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info