PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Peeveswozere wrote:
"
hotbbq wrote:
"
Peeveswozere wrote:
Something have to be done about the people who try to ruin the first search page for every valuable item on the website, I'll explain:

Someone create a lot of accounts and for each account he puts a valuable item on sale for less, like 1 chaos for the reliquiary key. What happen is that the first search page for that item is flooded with 1 chaos priced RK (reliquiary key).

A user now drops this item and goes to sell it and check his price, see that is priced 1c and put it at - for example - 1 alch.

The scammer have the live search active on that item to be priced under a certain value, when a user get fooled by the lower prices and put his item on sale for less, the scammer get alerted and go buy that item for almost nothing.

This happen for every valuable item i've searched.

The first account doing that is: EthicalTransactions, now the market is flooded with hundreds of those accounts with sort-of-legit names.

They will - of course - not sell the item if contacted and just ignore you with DND mode.

Something have to be done as more and more players are getting scammed this way.

I think I good start would be to put the mean (average), median (middle), and mode (most frequent) prices at the top of the search results.

I don't know if this could be a solution, I think it may leads to different kind of problems but something need to be done, a round of bans from the website would be a nice start meanwhile we find out a better method

This is actually GGG's problem which in turn become poe.trade's problem, but not their responsibility to fix. IF I'm not mistaken, you're permitted to make 1 GGG Account and 1 Steam Account to access the Global servers with. So, if that's true, GGG needs to start banning those duplicate accounts.
"
Bear2Beer wrote:
"
husker3011 wrote:
So I think when somebody searches for 3b2r1g the ones which have the possible setup with white sockets should be shown as well. Or maybe even add a checkbox on the bottom (automatically enabled preferably) that is count white sockets as all kinds.

Totally agree.

What a good idea here^^

A better idea would be to just add a checkmark box that, if checked, would turn the white socket requirement into a replacement. Most likely less coding since the addition just toggles currently available features.
Something needs to be done about people who list items for 1 Mirror and then expect an additional fee for a mirrored item, even though they didn't list it as a mirrored item. It completely breaks the guidelines, thus making anything worth 1 Mirror or more effectively unreliable in pricing. I know it'll only affect the highest tier of players, but it's an issue nonetheless.
Please ban [Removed by Support], Standard Softcore Character Name, for demanding more currency than the price he listed it at. Tried to buy a Hallowed Ground Graveyard Map from him for 2 chaos. I put currency into the trade window and then he cancelled. Then he demanded 4 chaos claiming that "the price just went up." Toxic scum he is.
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Apr 8, 2017, 2:23:49 AM
http://poe.trade/search/anamomadusetom

Use that link, it's better. Shows anyone, including offline, selling them for 10 chaos or less. If you read the tab name they're in, you'll agree they deserve to be completely taken down from the site.
Suggestion, when searching for div cards, having a way to search for highest stack of cards, like with searching for highest Energy Shield
If I put the following b/o on a chaos orb:
"
~b/o 9000/2 screaming-essence-of-doubt

It will get parsed by poe.trade as me buying 9000 armourer scraps for 2 chaos, which is a bug!

P.S. Just took 9000 as an example, but any quantity gives the same problem.
Feature Request: Please add Suffix/Prefix tags to Essence affixes on items (example: Fire Burst is a suffix).
1)

When searching for currency, there should be a one-click solution to copy the "i want to buy this" chat to your clipboard.

For some reason on the currency site it pops up this extra window with the text box where u have to select the text and CTRL+C it. Annoying! Yes, I appreciate the slider etc. so you can generate a customized whisper, but please give us a one-click solution similar to the "Whisper" link on the item site. TY!

-----------

2)

The fact that currency (essences etc.) can now be listed on both the item site and the currency site is a needless complication that I wish could be consolidated to a single unified approach.

Basically there are two separate markets at the moment. It's icky. :|

-----------

I really appreciate the site in general. Thanks for all your hard work!
Anybody knows why my items doesn't show in my acquisition? I made everything in the guides but it doesn't work.
Below the program says: " WARN 2017-04-10T11:03:07.748 4 got a non-object response"

Thank you
Last edited by garantivil on Apr 10, 2017, 10:04:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info