PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

PLEASE do something to speed up the api to show when a person goes offline! I just wasted 2 hours trying to buy an item so as to keep playing. Thank you.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Hi, I would like to make a recommendation on how the "linked socket color" option works,

I think white sockets should be enabled to count as all 3 colors for the possible setup.
I've noticed with corrupted skin of the loyals that a 3 blue 2 red 1 green sells for approximately 2ex within a day, but I've had a 2white 1 blue 2 red 1 green (which is the same combination AND more) listed for 1ex for DAYS without anybody messaging me which shows a kind of search flaw. It seems really hard to search white socketed skin of the loyals which would fit your build, you would have to do multiple different searches to find all different possibilities.

So I think when somebody searches for 3b2r1g the ones which have the possible setup with white sockets should be shown as well. Or maybe even add a checkbox on the bottom (automatically enabled preferably) that is count white sockets as all kinds.

Cheers and thanks for the website!
"
husker3011 wrote:
So I think when somebody searches for 3b2r1g the ones which have the possible setup with white sockets should be shown as well. Or maybe even add a checkbox on the bottom (automatically enabled preferably) that is count white sockets as all kinds.

Totally agree.

What a good idea here^^
Websocket seems to be down (connected but no live results, switching to 60 seconds gets results however).
Can't search for the reworked gifts from above after the change in 2.6.0 since it is not currently possible to search the mods "Cast level 10 Consecrate when you deal a Critical Strike" or "50% increased Damage while on Consecrated Ground" or "5% additional Block Chance while on Consecrated Ground". All results I search with gifts from above have been the legacy version.
Something strange is happening on poe trade, those people listed below spam unfair prices on the first page of many items (for ex: reliquary key for 1 chaos) but they never return back to whispers, they're probably abusing the "Live Mod" mechanincs forcing people to sell items underpriced.

HAOXIONGDI

LGC_HowaYouDoin

DontBegMe

EthicalTransactions
Last edited by Uantu on Apr 4, 2017, 4:50:12 PM
Something have to be done about the people who try to ruin the first search page for every valuable item on the website, I'll explain:

Someone create a lot of accounts and for each account he puts a valuable item on sale for less, like 1 chaos for the reliquiary key. What happen is that the first search page for that item is flooded with 1 chaos priced RK (reliquiary key).

A user now drops this item and goes to sell it and check his price, see that is priced 1c and put it at - for example - 1 alch.

The scammer have the live search active on that item to be priced under a certain value, when a user get fooled by the lower prices and put his item on sale for less, the scammer get alerted and go buy that item for almost nothing.

This happen for every valuable item i've searched.

The first account doing that is: EthicalTransactions, now the market is flooded with hundreds of those accounts with sort-of-legit names.

They will - of course - not sell the item if contacted and just ignore you with DND mode.

Something have to be done as more and more players are getting scammed this way.
Early to bed, early to rise, fishing all day, making up lies.
Last edited by Peeveswozere on Apr 4, 2017, 7:21:57 PM
"
Peeveswozere wrote:
Something have to be done about the people who try to ruin the first search page for every valuable item on the website, I'll explain:

Someone create a lot of accounts and for each account he puts a valuable item on sale for less, like 1 chaos for the reliquiary key. What happen is that the first search page for that item is flooded with 1 chaos priced RK (reliquiary key).

A user now drops this item and goes to sell it and check his price, see that is priced 1c and put it at - for example - 1 alch.

The scammer have the live search active on that item to be priced under a certain value, when a user get fooled by the lower prices and put his item on sale for less, the scammer get alerted and go buy that item for almost nothing.

The first account doing that is: EthicalTransactions, now the market is flooded with hundreds of those accounts with sort-of-legit names.

They will - of course - not sell the item if contacted and just ignore you with DND mode.

Something have to be done as more and more players are getting scammed this way.

I think I good start would be to put the mean (average), median (middle), and mode (most frequent) prices at the top of the search results.
Sorry if it has been already mentionned.

I have a unique foil item unidentified and it does not appear on the listing...
It does on poeapp.com

edit : it's not a question of time btw, it's been online for 4 hours on poeapp.com
Last edited by Bleeder on Apr 6, 2017, 1:08:13 PM
"
hotbbq wrote:
"
Peeveswozere wrote:

I think I good start would be to put the mean (average), median (middle), and mode (most frequent) prices at the top of the search results.

I don't know if this could be a solution, I think it may leads to different kind of problems but something need to be done, a round of bans from the website would be a nice start meanwhile we find out a better method
Early to bed, early to rise, fishing all day, making up lies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info