PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Any plans on allowing search of relic items only?
Why can't I still post on poe.trade, and why aren't you replying to the pm I sent. Guess i'll post same message every day, until you grow a pair.
The blacklist is cleared every league. Please do not attempt to evade the blacklist as this might cause various issues (for you).
Ming's heart has been buffed form 15% reduced maximum life and 15% reduced maximum energy shield to 10% both, but those two stats cannot be searched on poe.trada thus it's impossible to search for non-legacy ming's heart on standard :(

EDIT: Same thing for the new growing agony jewel, and probably a lot more revamped uniques
Last edited by Pyromancer4 on Mar 6, 2017, 11:07:23 AM
EDIT: Woops, double post, forum derped
Last edited by Pyromancer4 on Mar 6, 2017, 10:50:37 AM
"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
Any plans on allowing search of relic items only?

You already can search for relics, check the "rarity" select.
"
xyz wrote:
The blacklist is cleared every league. Please do not attempt to evade the blacklist as this might cause various issues (for you).

The only reason I attempted to to evade the blacklist is because you read some reddit bullshit from some scrub that didn't tell the whole story on monstrous treasure. He never showed you the pm's he sent harassing me to lower buy all the monstrous treasures at even lower then I listed. Of course i'm going to ignore. If you had replied to my pm or post, I wouldn't have had to ask GGG to change my account name would I?
Now it's been a month or more, and since you actually replied, thank you.
Can you remove the blacklist?
I don't know if you can check what I list, but before the trade, I had literally 20K items listed on standard, and 5k items~ on league.

Edit - Items are listed now, Thank you for being understanding xyz.

As soon as I an listed, this happens.
https://gyazo.com/339a360f48f41d9168068d883bd3b929
Last edited by nineeightfivefour on Mar 6, 2017, 12:34:28 PM
Hey mate, it appears only unidentified http://poe.trade/search/nonihasanasaso show up here, tried figuring out why things weren't being added there for a good while, then realized it was just this while identified.
Second to only unidentified Dying Breath are listed.

I just bought a premium tab but can't sell my Dying Breath because it's identified. Errrrrr
It seems that GGG has changed the base to Iron Staff so it's now Dying Breath Iron Staff. It's not mentioned in the patch notes though. I'll fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info