PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi. Everything was working fine for me until today but now I'm not showing as online on poe.trade and next to the price on my items where the whisper button usually is there is just a link to my profile. My IGN also isn't showing up. I'm using premium stash tabs.

Any ideas?
Thanks

edit: it seems to be working now. I sent a pm to @poexyzis and that seems to have fixed it
Last edited by eSparrow on Feb 28, 2017, 8:52:24 AM
try

www.poe-rates.com
Last edited by nineeightfivefour on Mar 1, 2017, 6:03:10 PM
"
eSparrow wrote:
Hi. Everything was working fine for me until today but now I'm not showing as online on poe.trade and next to the price on my items where the whisper button usually is there is just a link to my profile. My IGN also isn't showing up. I'm using premium stash tabs.

Any ideas?
Thanks

edit: it seems to be working now. I sent a pm to @poexyzis and that seems to have fixed it

I'm having trouble with this again. Sometimes it seems to work and others it doesn't. Anyone else experienced anything similar?
Thanks
Price's and orb count do not update in standard atm.

Edit: Work's again.
Last edited by Mindsplit123 on Mar 2, 2017, 5:42:09 PM
No leagues search?..
anyone else having trouble with the live search function? it doesnt seem to be registering new posts
"
Praedur wrote:
anyone else having trouble with the live search function? it doesnt seem to be registering new posts

Legacy leagues should be available in live search now, sorry for the inconvenience.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Praedur wrote:

Legacy leagues should be available in live search now, sorry for the inconvenience.

no problem at all, thanks so much for a speedy reply
Leaguestones do not show up in the site at all.
Looks like the radius enchants have been changed to Area of Effect. Will this be updated in PoE.trade? Does the current radius search pull up AoE enchants?

Rarity: Rare
Glyph Guardian
Royal Burgonet
--------
Armour: 328
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Str: 148
Dex: 92
Int: 64
--------