PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I don't know if it's possible to add but {Open Prefix} and {Open Suffix} would be awesome.

Example: You want Life, ES and Adds # to # of Lightning Damage. You can search that, but what if you can find a ring with ES and Life and you can craft the Lightning damage? Then you are looking for a ring with an open prefix. It's a job to make a filter group to prevent results with all the prefixes that you can't have, and even then some bad results will show, like those that are 6 stat already. So would be awesome if its possible to add.

Another small thing somewhat related is the amount of stats. Ex are too costly and I wouldn't settle for an item with 4 stats (5 after craft) so would be nice to control that too.

Thanks.
Still can't connect to websocket after 8+ hours, just stays and says connecting.
Live search not working for me. Anyone else have this issue?
yeah not working for anyone, time to get a setup to scan API myself i guess, the people with that have had such a massive advantage this league its rediculous
Why are buyout prices listed in mixed currencies, with no way to filter by specific currency or set a specific exchange rate? I.e. searching for Poorjoys maps on BSC (http://poe.trade/search/igakikaheyohid), most are sold for chisels, and results seem to be sorted at 1:4 instead of the correct rate of 1:3.1 or so. As a result, I need to scroll very far to find ones priced in chaos, which is super inconvenient.
Sorry about broken live search, I've restarted the affected service now. I'm away until 6th, which is when I'll try to get a proper fix in.
sorry simple quz

How can I report someone who posts 8 times the same item in very low price and does not want to sell it?

I see a lot like this and this its a joke to poe.trade

Thank you for reading
It'd be really nice if you could implement a way to differentiate between the different A Master Seeks Help prophesies.
Of course i can change the minimum price to 3c or 5c, but maybe there's a Zana prophesy for 1c.
I won't ever find that one with 99 maximum results.
I still cant get pass the ddos-protection, it always reloads after 5 secs.

I closed add-blocker, checked java and deaticated any security settings, but it seems that i have to reinstall my browser - or does anyone have another tip?
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
It seems that some items can't be listed as unid? I had a putrid cloister listed for several hours at the lowest price and it never appeared in search results - in fact, nothing comes up for "Identified - no" at all. When I used a scroll on it I instantly got a whisper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info