PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

del
Last edited by evanloaf on Sep 19, 2016, 4:10:10 AM
Finding currency isn't updating again :(
poe.trade The import data Upgrade and or under/overcut doesn't seem to ever work. is this broken? it would be cool if we could use to find upgrades and or search for items listed without having to fill everything in.
Please allow the ability to temp ban players for trying to scam cadiro coins from players or else you will keep dealing with players who are putting outrageous ratios to get the players to invite them(be at the top of the list), then they try to scam the cadiro.
Feature Request: ability to rate/give stars to Person/Thread

i really wish theres a way to rate or give stars and such to a person or their thread, getting tired of PM ing 10 of the first person on the list only to have them not answering at all, afk, dnd
in my opinion if ure going to afk, at least close your "shop"
but the most infuriating would be the non answering one
Last edited by tedjaerik05 on Sep 19, 2016, 8:03:25 AM
"
tedjaerik05 wrote:
Feature Request: ability to rate/give stars to Person/Thread

i really wish theres a way to rate or give stars and such to a person or their thread, getting tired of PM ing 10 of the first person on the list only to have them not answering at all, afk, dnd
in my opinion if ure going to afk, at least close your "shop"
but the most infuriating would be the non answering one

I'm right along there with you, and I Also think rating shops on forums would also be pretty nice. But closing the shop especially because someone went afk. Just ain't going to happen nor should it. as other people wouldn't be able to find the item when they needed it. Also the people that don't have enough patience to go do something and then wait till they come back or what not. Sometimes gives up giving that one newer or weaker person the chance to pick the item up. I say if you really want it or need it, it doesn't take much to wait or just play the game.

Also bear in mine this alot of times i have missed items sold was from not being able to see the message that was sent to me. Because for whatever reason the sound is never high enough when fighting mobs and the color of whispers don't stick out as much when running things.

Now mind you some people won't even answer someone who spams multiple messages without waiting for brief intervals, and also some people don't answer when the items is sold to someone else.

Anyways these are just some things to think about if you've ever ran a shop. But if anything i think they should make a status stating that they are away and you will have to wait for items, so that anyone who does everything the right way will know this and can just wait instead of having to tpe repeatedly praying that he will answer.
There is a bit of a problem with non genuine/scamming item posts.

It seems people have alt accounts just to post items at a super low price and never log in again to entice others to match that price. "online only" combats this somewhat, but isn't perfect.

I think it would be an idea to work with GGG to read account activity, and if that account has leveled any character's recently. If not, then those items would be not shown on poe.trade. That way accounts that haven't logged in in days aren't shown, and those that just leave the game running (but don't ever intend to trade items) aren't shown either.
since the change from 14-20 damage to 14 to 20 damage, can we get the prefix tiers updated? they all report as tier ? uncertain with the new wording. thanks!
I'm having a problem with 'Forge of the Phoenix Map'. When I put more than 1 in the same tab only 1 shows in the search, even if they have different rarity.
I put one per tab and they show, but they don't show the "note".
IGN= RubikHadaBlast
Rubik87's Loot Filter --> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463503
Hello :),

Sorry for my bad English.

Will it possible to add "increased Melee Damage" in implicit category ?
Actually, it's not possible to search or sort with this filter (exemple : Spiked Gloves).

Thank's ;) !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info