PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Just for uniques? I guess if somebody provides a list I could add autocomplete somehow.
implicit Adds 1-4 phys damage: doesn't work with iron rings

I'd suggest to remove it completely, Adds x-x phys damage to attacks works with iron rings and would work with incoming steel rings.

Any plans to add "unknown league" as a search option? This would help to sell alt art race rewards.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 31, 2016, 2:02:50 PM
"
xyz wrote:
Just for uniques? I guess if somebody provides a list I could add autocomplete somehow.

It will probably be a good idea if poep.ru would do that instead (I think they decided to keep it after Garena CIS closed, but I'm not sure), what would really help though is if poe.trade would show coordinates of the item in tab (I think it's available in API?), because it's hard to find item by name in localized client. There is also another issue with localized client, but it probably should be solved by GGG - it generates russian tags (e.g. ~вык for ~b/o), but recognizes english tags and automatically replaces them with russian ones after right clicking item, so you have to manually enter note and fix it manually after every price change. Since russian client now works on international servers it probably should just switch to using english tags.
How can i instantly search item without enter name on main page?
Just go something like that
http://poe.trade/search?name=Voltaxic+Rift+Spine+Bow
op and it's price for votlaxic.
Any way?
"
Genocider wrote:
Ok, since my last post was so kindly deleted, cause I'm shaming an expoilting player that really improves the precious amazing trading and player interaction experience for many ( -.- ), I'm going to simply ask this time, without revealing anything personal.

A certain player selling ilvl 84 and/or above amulets with 1c b/o is selling so many of them, that all 99 slots on poe trade are occupied. When asked to trade, this person's responce:

https://gyazo.com/41dbd17490ecd50080cd10f207da2de7

I'm thinking, alright, maybe the cheap ones were sold, but then I click verify on any of those 99 amulets, and needless to say, they were verified.

So I wanna ask, are these acts of totally nice people and definitely not douchebags allowed? Part of the exile mindset, gain upper hand and win by any means in the wilderness, eh?

An option to reveal more results after the first 99 would be nice. ANd please, don't tell me such option already exists somewhere, cause I'll feel very silly, I didn't see anything of such there.

And does this kind of complaint fit the policy?

Couldn't you set minimum b/o to 2c and then it'll filter out all of those troll listings?
Last edited by widds on Sep 1, 2016, 10:38:13 PM
Hi i would like to report a scammer/fake seller on poe.trade.

"(Removed by Support)" is her name and she list items like Vinktars for 5c and so on but leaves DnD on all day..... anyway to not allow this person to use your site from her known characters?
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Sep 2, 2016, 1:40:08 AM
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:00:52 PM
Currency price's are not updating.
I send countless messages to poexyzis and nothing happend. No replay with my url. Please help.
You don't have any characters? Why would you need an online URL then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info