PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi

I am using api+currency tab for selling. I set the price, but after removing some currency item from tab the price disappears - also from search list. Bug or feature?

thanks
I am using procurement and some items shows the buyout correctly and other items don't show the buyout price at all despite the code being correct.

If you want to take a look at my shop, look for the thread. "The Hentai Selection"
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
I use "Procurement 1.9.9" - for update forum thread and "Acquisition 0.5g" - for online status on poe.trade.
Hi, bro. I have a problem. poe.trade not update my stuff for more than 8 hours. What could be the reason? A few days ago everything was fine.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1670261 - My thread!

P.S. On poe.trade I search for my thread #, but empty.

P.P.S. Google translator :D
Last edited by Viviani_E on Jun 22, 2016, 4:04:41 PM
similar problem
It's link to my shop thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1681349
New items dont display on poe goods
For example an old added one, jewel with b/o 2exa displays
Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet dont
Online works, display new items dont
Hello,

I have set up procurement and i am having some trouble. I set up my B/O prices and submit them. When I exported the data to the shop in the forms it shows correct buyouts and items. However, in the POE.TRADE site it is showing all of the correct items but no prices on them. It shows me online as a different character (it has been like this for a couple days now) as well. The main problem I am having is that POE.TRADE is not showing the buyouts for the items. I have also tried to use acquisition but did not like it and removed it. Any help I can get with this problem would be much appreciated.
Hello,

I would like to offer a suggestion:

creating accounts to this suggestion would be required to store the information. I login with my account. I can create a filter and saved. When the filter capture one or more items, I receive an email with a link to view the items.

This allows me to leave unless a specific configuration of one or more search items based on items for filters that are not available at the moment.

When someone available this item, I will know and receive an email as a link to this search. This saves time to be looking for X in X time for a certain item that is not available. The filter is activated every X minutes to get the information. There may be an option to allow the filter to continue warning when finding new items. There may be a filter expiration time (hours) so that it is inactivated and then require the owner to activate manually.

I can continue to farm and leveling just waiting for the filter to call me :)

You can set a limit of 1 or X active filters per account due to avoid overloading the system if it is a problem.
Last edited by Eldarius on Jun 23, 2016, 1:26:38 PM
Hello,

I am having problem with updating items on poe.trade. I put bunch of new items and it has been couple of yours and it still hasn't put new items on website. I tried bumping, editing, relogging and it didn't help. Is there something wrong with poe.trade because it should update my item list by now.
Hi, first of all thanks for this useful tool, used it a lot in the past, but recently i can't use it anymore. The main page loads fine but as soon as i click on the search button it loads forever without progressing. Even simple searches don't work (only league, type and "online only" as criteria). Would be nice to have a solution for this problem. Thanks in advance

Edit: tried flushing my DNS and clearing cookies without success
Last edited by Psyta on Jun 23, 2016, 11:45:58 PM
Why did you change it from default of when the items were listed? At least give us an option to click the time of posting ffs.

What if i want to just use my stash instead of the website to sell currency?

I tried to list silver coins for chaos and i put in the note "b/o 1/8 chaos"

But it didn't show up when i tried to check poe.trade later.

SO, then I set up a currency store on poe.trade

I put an offer for silver coins, seems to show up now.

I have several silver coins listed in my public stash tab

However when i check on poe.trade It doesn't show my stock of silver coins.

Help appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info