PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I love using POE Trade, and i really enjoy the ingame premium tabs and they're functions. However i was wondering if anyone can answer this question for me?

I sold the last of my 60 regret orbs , they sold shockingly quick. But even though i sold them all, and tried multiple times to remove my shop listing from POE Trades currency market it still says it has roughly 22 hours remaining and wont let me remove it; it keeps re-appearing when i click X.

I am fairly new to POE Trade, forgive me if i am missing something or lacking the knowledge of how the site properly works.Do i just need to let the timer run out and keep telling players i am sold out now?

other then that, love it! Would just like to have my listing in the currency market removed somehow since i feel bad telling others that i am sold out and still receiving PMs from people who need regret orbs :(
Does anybody know why it will show somebody as online, yet when you message them it says they're offline?
on the same note as the guy above me:

I tried to buy a gem that was not listed through a premium stash tab. Guy told me it was sold which I had not checked/verified since most people use premium now. So I reloaded the search request and the gem still showed up. I then pressed verify and it told me it was sold. I reloaded the page again and, again, they still showed up.

I understand that the site cannot check all items on the index every ten seconds, but maybe it would be possible to include a function that removes the items from the index immediately as they have been verified as sold by anyone?

Would be really handy and in my head it's worth the effort but I am not sure how hard it would be to implement.

Thanks for all the work you put into this and basically contributing a huge factor to the game actually being properly playable. It is very much appreciated.
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Last edited by Catmaster on May 13, 2016, 11:53:54 AM
There currently seem to be many fewer results than usual for 'online only' searches. I noticed I'm not showing as online also. Is there an issue with seeing people as online right now?

Edit: Seems to be cleared up.
Last edited by brevven on May 19, 2016, 12:52:01 AM
The DPS calculation is not taking chaos damage into it's calculations
item data below shows as 208 i thin dps while "online dps calculator" shows that it is 326

Rarity: Rare
Blood Thirst
Harbinger Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 60-137 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 42-70 (augmented)
Chaos Damage: 67-108 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 8.25% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.35 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68 (unmet)
Dex: 212 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: G-B-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
50% increased Critical Strike Chance
--------
Adds 15-23 Physical Damage
Adds 42-70 Fire Damage
Adds 67-108 Chaos Damage
15% increased Critical Strike Chance
12% increased Attack Speed
--------
Note: ~b/o 12 exa
How do i list currency for another rate then 1:1? I try to offer regals for 0.8118 via the API but it always shows up as 1:1 on poe.trade
I had a voltaxic rift in standard which went over there from Talsiman league... sold out of a remove only stash tabs weeks ago but still getting messages every day... now even increasingly because they might get nerfed... stash tab is long gone... is there any possibility to remove that item from the site?
nwm
Last edited by Teplokot on May 22, 2016, 9:22:46 PM
^
Last edited by HiImAShop on Jun 11, 2016, 2:35:05 AM
Hey, I was looking for a way how to decrease my resistances for particular build and found out, that it is currently not possible to search for negative resistance.. it will be "fixed" to zero... even tho, there are items which has negative resistance. Could it be fixed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info