PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

hey i cant seem to find a particular item through the website for some reason.

here's the item :

posted in on my thread but it doesnt show. was just wondering why that was the case
IGN: AshleyCTJ - Timezone GMT (+8:00)
This needs to be stickied and added to stickies in all trading forums.
"
AshleyCTJ wrote:
hey i cant seem to find a particular item through the website for some reason.

here's the item :

posted in on my thread but it doesnt show. was just wondering why that was the case

Fixed. It should appear either after next bump or in several hours.
thanks! :D
IGN: AshleyCTJ - Timezone GMT (+8:00)
Awesome updates didnt see the "show/hide form" at first

Maybe you can incorporate something like "Check if user is online" thingy? like on poestatistic.com we can see if players are online ;D
IGN: NukerDeath
"
Nukerdeath wrote:
Awesome updates didnt see the "show/hide form" at first

Maybe you can incorporate something like "Check if user is online" thingy? like on poestatistic.com we can see if players are online ;D

It'd only work for top 15000 players in each league, as that's how much data we can get from ladder.
"
mmhhh if ggg staff see that: every single person should be on the ladder, imagine in v1.0 a lot of people will think that "auction house" is only for old player very rich...

That's why I've decided not to add this feature. I'll probably add "last seen" field containing maximum from seller's joined, last visited and last post dates (next week; will be AFK until that).
UPD: will count "last edited" too.
Last edited by xyz on Mar 12, 2013, 5:24:18 PM
"
xyz wrote:
"
mmhhh if ggg staff see that: every single person should be on the ladder, imagine in v1.0 a lot of people will think that "auction house" is only for old player very rich...

That's why I've decided not to add this feature. I'll probably add "last seen" field containing maximum from seller's joined, last visited and last post dates (next week; will be AFK until that).
UPD: will count "last edited" too.

oh yea that would be awesome!
IGN: NukerDeath
why was the feature to search specific socket colors removed :'(
IGN: Gatline
idea :
- Possibility to include Price for each item

what i have in mind is something like this :
example no.1 im selling Fairgrave's Tricorne for 3 alch
Spoiler

example no.2 im selling Moonsorrow for 2 alch
Spoiler

is it possible to 'scan' between spoiler tag ?
if this is possible, it would help a lot for the prices to not fluctuate so much anymore
but i imagine this would need a lot cooperation from the community, to make this the standard posting for selling.
just throwing ideas to make trading in poe easier :)
IGN : Floopie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info