PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
SmilingKnight wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
guys can you stop shitting up the thread, thank you

hi dude, plz help me, I need new link

I know I fucked up showing mine on stream, can you give 1 time another link? I would be rly gratefull :D

I've reset your link now.
thank you!
Ty once again mate please keep it up we all love u for what u doing!
Hello from the other side
Hello I have a few questions:

Does using Acquisition in addition to using Public Stash Tabs work?
If let's say I have 4 public tabs with global or individual buyouts and 4 non-public tabs that Acquisition gathers items from, can I do that? Can I maintain my shop that way?

What happens if I also let Acquisition post items from the public stash tabs? Will it ruin the adventages of the public tabs or do those have a priority?

I ask this because I'm thinking about doing this:
Setting up 5 public stash tabs with either global or individual buyouts for my more important items.
x non-public stash tabs with items I don't have a buyout for.
x non-public stash tabs with global buyout but less important items (don't need to be listed near real time).
Then I let Acquisition post all my tabs (the 5 public ones and the x non-public ones) in my forum shop.
Or should I not touch the 5 public tabs with Acquisition?

Thanks for your help!
It's better not to list any items more than once, so just don't list public stash items on forums.
"
xyz wrote:
It's better not to list any items more than once, so just don't list public stash items on forums.

Ok so having 5 public stash tabs plus x non-public stash tabs I let Acquisition post items from is perfectly fine. Good that I asked :) Thanks for your answer!
"
xyz wrote:

So if I understand you right, if you in example have an item listed without price in forums, and then updated the same item with a price ingame, this might cause some issues with the indexing, or how would poe.trade handle that?
If you list same item multiple times it will only get display once at poe.trade. If it has different buyouts only one will be displayed. You cannot control which one will be.
Okay, I am going to be total noob here.

I just recently came back to the game and today I was going to set up acquisition so I can sell some stuff.

Today I log in and find the new public tabs.

I have not done anything so far except list my "For Sale" tabs to public and put some prices on some things, do I need to do anything else now?

I am very confused, any explanation would be awesome.

Thanks!!
do we still need to click the prolongate button? i noticed the displayed count-down has changed.

edit: i stopped clicking prolongate and still seem to show up as online, so i guess that part of the API update is working already.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Mar 3, 2016, 4:05:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info