PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
Forum indexing will continue to work because dropping it would screw the non-paying players.

Acquisition will also continue to receive updates, in fact, it just did!

<3
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
plz add a link to each seller's poe profile, to manually see if he is online or when was last time
"
xyz wrote:
Forum indexing will continue to work because dropping it would screw the non-paying players.

first of all thank you for your continued work.
I have a question though. with the update to the training stuff, will poe.trade index both forums and the "ingame" shops at the same time? or will it be somewhat separated?
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

first of all thank you for your continued work.
I have a question though. with the update to the training stuff, will poe.trade index both forums and the "ingame" shops at the same time? or will it be somewhat separated?

Both, for users nothing important will change. You will only notice small changes like items coming from the API not having the "verify" link, or the whisper message being a bit different.
Ok. so to sum it up, basically I just set up my shop ingame directly with no need to use procurement (for example) and my stuff will show up for others. I also do not need the online-URL-thing anymore because that also comes from an API now, if I am actually online, my items will show up as online.

and if I want to buy something it works just as before and I will find stuff both from people using forum shop threads and from people using the new ingame shop feature.

am I correct? :D
As a seller you can either continue using Acquisition/Procurement/listing stuff manually or use new public stash tabs; or you can do both if you want to.

You probably won't need control.poe.trade to be shown up as online although I still need some confirmations from GGG on how the online API will work.

The part about buying is correct.
perfect. thank you :)
Wait, so the new API bypasses the need for a Forum Thread if you have a Public Tab?! I thought we'd still need a Thread to post our Public Tab on...

This changes things.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
you put it in your public tab, item more or less instantly shows up for other people doing a search.

it also works for currencies btw. you put a 20 stack chance orbs into your public tab, set a price for it, it should show up on poe.trade (xyz? does this also work with the normal poe.trade or is the currency-special-thing still needed for that?). someone buys 15 of them, and the second after you've split the stack and sell it, the next people doing searches instantly see that there are only 5 left.

of course I did not come up with this myself. I read it here.
http://exiletools.com/blog/2016/03/01/thoughts-on-the-new-public-stash-tab-api/

it is a very good read regarding the new API stuff. although very long, but very well worth it.
I need new link for my account cause I showed current one on stream
now somebody trolls and push offline 24/7:D
help plz asap:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info