PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hello poe.trade devs please change value chaos>exalt at talisman poe.trade cause exalt still count as 80 chaoses, but it's 68-70 for more than a week.
I am using the currency market for a while now and I love it.

I have only one small improvemt request.
Now your onn shop currenys are sorted automaticly by the one you are selling but I need a button to sort for the currency I am buying aswell.
And maybe a thist button where currency pairs can be shown like:
Chaos - Fuse
Fuse - Chaos

Its just hard for me to scroll through all my offers to find the right ratios.

Would be awesome if you could do that.

Many thanks
wow and right before I forget it:

I need some function to take my shop offline manually as it would after not bumping it for 24 hours.

If I still want to sell items while not selling currency.
You can maybe imagine how many whispers you get, sometimes you just want to shut that off while still be able to be found as online for selling your not currency items.
Until now, bumping is not necessary, but poe.trade shop indexer shows wrong price if I change it in my shop thread.
Edit: Never-mind, just it has need to wait a some time.
Last edited by LordBlick on Feb 16, 2016, 3:48:28 AM
Searching for min/max armor stats seems bugged.

For example try searching for:
item:shield
minimum ES 300

Output shows shields with ~300 ES.

Try changing min ES to 400, and the output is ~400 ES shields. Adding in a maximum (500 for instance) doesn't change it. It's as if the values are deliberately cut off and I have to manually increment the value to a range instead of getting to see the entire range at once.
"
Taeryanor wrote:

minimum ES 300

Try changing min ES to 400, and the output is ~400 ES shields. Adding in a maximum (500 for instance) doesn't change it. It's as if the values are deliberately cut off and I have to manually increment the value to a range instead of getting to see the entire range at once.
Most likely this is a feature, not a bug. There is an option to search assuming you can increase Quality to 20% after you acquire the item, and this option is enabled by default.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Taeryanor wrote:

minimum ES 300

sort ascending. Narrow down to < 99 items. Jeez.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Last edited by ZL0J on Feb 21, 2016, 3:59:40 PM
So the problem I've been having is I started in Talisman really late and as such I'm not showing on the ladder as the 15000th spot on the ladder requires level 90. I'm currently level 85 and none of my stuff shows as online. Is there any way around this?
on currency.poe.trade i get listed without character name -> ???
anyone know what i did wrong and how to fix that?
removed

Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Feb 24, 2016, 1:53:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info