PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
kyborek wrote:
"
Orl5998 wrote:
Can anyone please help me, my Poe_Trade IGN is the one of a character i recently deleted, and it keeps displaying that character, is there anyway i can fix it or change it

Please take your time to read the initial post. Otherwise you are wasting time of other people:

Q: I want poe.xyz.is to show a different IGN.
A: This is impossible. It doesn't matter what IGN it shows, people will be able to contact you anyway. All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.
A: YES THIS REALLY WORKS! If you've tested this and it doesn't work for you then you probably tried to message yourself, which is wrong and yes, in that case it won't work. But in all other cases it will work! Really!

Does this work for steam users?
Import item data seems broken - I'm searching for jewels and its listing belts, staves, etc.
Hello, I've recently noticed that parts of my shop are not getting indexed. Does poe.trade has an item limit?

My shop link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1452649.

For instance, Woe Eye Sapphire Ring does not show up on poe.trade. Please let me know what is wrong. Thank you!
"
idunnololz wrote:
Hello, I've recently noticed that parts of my shop are not getting indexed. Does poe.trade has an item limit?

For instance, Woe Eye Sapphire Ring does not show up on poe.trade. Please let me know what is wrong. Thank you!

The shop you linked to doesn't contain this item.
"
xyz wrote:
"
D_Caesar wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1448965

Bumped several time, used the online method (with and without procurement/acquisition - tried both), waited for months (since warbands started)
If i search my shop id (1448965) or a specific rare in poe.trade "no results" is shown, no matter what filter i use (even without nothing, but just shop id/item name)

My profile has not any privacy option on

I don't know what to do anymore, it goes pretty annoying
Could it be an account issue? Btw i'm a steam user

Hi, your account was blacklisted for price manipulation.

WTF? How is this possible?
I never manipulated anything; with what then? If i'm lucky i have items worthing at max 1-2 ex and i never put them on sale
I was mostly selling items worthing few chaoses (new leagues)
At least i put a 0c b/o* and made/received offers for items with a defined b/o (b/o was different from offer, but anyway, talking about it was the solution for both of the other person and me, and almost always ended with "glhf")
I also trade some currency ingame and every time is a trade where both know what they are giving and receiving and are ok with that

What should i do to come back in whitelist and show i never did anything bad intentionally?

*because i had many items and didn't have the time to price check everyone, but they were not anything special
In the last topic i started to set out a price in line with the others, then set it to 0 because i wasn't selling anything (and didn't know why at that moment)
Last edited by D_Caesar on Oct 28, 2015, 12:56:47 PM
Hi there,

I'd like to change the IGN on poe trade.
I know it doesn't seems important, but in fact it is, because the IGN on poe trade is the name of an old character that I've deleted some days ago (I needed space for new char).

The fact is that when ppl try to whisper me, they got this message: "The specified character does not exist".
I just realized that today because someone wanted one of my items enough to go to my shop and search a valid char name.

Can I do something about that?

Regards.

Edit: I created a new char with that name for now. Hope it will work. But it would be nice to fix this issue.
Last edited by xciting on Oct 28, 2015, 1:11:46 PM
"
D_Caesar wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
D_Caesar wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1448965

Bumped several time, used the online method (with and without procurement/acquisition - tried both), waited for months (since warbands started)
If i search my shop id (1448965) or a specific rare in poe.trade "no results" is shown, no matter what filter i use (even without nothing, but just shop id/item name)

My profile has not any privacy option on

I don't know what to do anymore, it goes pretty annoying
Could it be an account issue? Btw i'm a steam user

Hi, your account was blacklisted for price manipulation.

WTF? How is this possible?
I never manipulated anything; with what then? If i'm lucky i have items worthing at max 1-2 ex and i never put them on sale
I was mostly selling items worthing few chaoses (new leagues)
At least i put a 0c b/o* and made/received offers for items with a defined b/o (b/o was different from offer, but anyway, talking about it was the solution for both of the other person and me, and almost always ended with "glhf")
I also trade some currency ingame and every time is a trade where both know what they are giving and receiving and are ok with that

What should i do to come back in whitelist and show i never did anything bad intentionally?

*because i had many items and didn't have the time to price check everyone, but they were not anything special
In the last topic i started to set out a price in line with the others, then set it to 0 because i wasn't selling anything (and didn't know why at that moment)
but it's not manipulating anything... (btw still doesn't really know what price manipulation in this case means)
a lot of people do this, try to search for something random and you'll see it almost every time
i always said im my threads i take offers (since, like i said, pc everything requires some time)

anyway i didn't know that it was against the rules or something to avoid
i'm not going to do it anymore, you have my word
but, pls, i don't wanna be prema banned for something i didn't know, but i can avoid from now... i'm blacklisted since at least july

where can i read the other rules if there are any? i cant find anything in the first post
"
xyz wrote:
"
idunnololz wrote:

The shop you linked to doesn't contain this item.

Ahh I see. It's not that poe.trade has a shop size limit, it's that PoE forums have a character limit. Noticed this message in Acquisition Plus: 'ERROR 2015-10-28T15:50:46.898 An error occurred with shop 1452649: The forum responded with an error: Character limit of 50000 characters exceeded '. Well, thanks for helping me debug the issue.
nm seems to be affecting everyone.
Last edited by Honch on Oct 29, 2015, 1:15:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info