PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

The site is down, brings up an error whenever I search an item. It's been 2 hours :(
Error when i try to search any item
3 days and my name still doesn't show up, can you tell me why
Hey I just wanted to thank you,
And I noticed that the site has a mobile Version which works but when the adbanner shows up in the search Form it destroys the mobile layout please try to fix this
asd
Last edited by matask on Oct 1, 2019, 9:42:50 AM
Hi, I have already posted my own thread and placed the right buyout tags. I still can't find my IGN in the site. It's been like 3 days already. Please help I need to sell my items. Thanks! :)
"
callalistah16 wrote:
Hi, I have already posted my own thread and placed the right buyout tags. I still can't find my IGN in the site. It's been like 3 days already. Please help I need to sell my items. Thanks! :)

I was able to find your items using thread ID so they are properly listed. The problem you possibly had was that path of exile lists your IGN as Apollosus.

FEATURE REQUEST
Hello xyz almighty creator of the awesome tool. Can i please ask you to include sort option into default search form? I always need to search for an item and then sort the result by price. It creates unnecessary requests and load for the server. I have even tried to forge my own form with sort=price_in_chaos&bare=true added but the app did not recognize the parameters.

Thank you very much for considering the request.
Last edited by kyborek on Oct 14, 2015, 7:33:25 AM
How do I sort items by increasing affix? I.e. looking at Rain of Splinters, if I click the 'reduced totem dmg' it only lists ones with 50, down to 47 and then it hits the limit. Is there any way to list them in the other direction?
Is it just my rng or the index don't work consistently?

I can be online for a long time, like 5-8 hours, without any activities. and then occasionally several trade requests can come in in a short period of time, sometimes literally with a minute. This happend several times for me to believe its just coincidence.

p.s. I always bump my thread before opening poe.ovh, so I don't think there's any mistake on my end.
resolved it myself.
Last edited by Honch on Oct 16, 2015, 2:10:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info