PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi, if I search my own thread it shows that im online, which I am, but it shows the name of a character that i've deleted. Its not mentioned in any of my threads, the "ign:x" is for my main character, yet it shows my lowest level that doesn't even exist any more. Its also the character I created most recently.

Any way of changing this? Even after deleting and bumping my thread it hasn't changed. Its really annoying since it shows im online but if people message that character it'll just say that it doesn't exist, not forward the message to my other character.
Hello,

one question, I don't know if it has been asqued before. Masters mods aren't indexed or they work as another kind of mod?

I'm just testing with one item of my shop. Life added by master makes the filter ignore it.
Customer
"
"
Hello,

one question, I don't know if it has been asqued before. Masters mods aren't indexed or they work as another kind of mod?

I'm just testing with one item of my shop. Life added by master makes the filter ignore it.

go read the first post of the entire thread

OMFG I read all but the red text, my fault. thanks and sorry
Customer
If i were to set up a forum (not on this forum, since they apparently aren't going to do it) - Beta Trading (SC and HC) would there be a problem with that? Could you guys make it searchable on poe.trade?
I see no point in not having it.
Flasks of all types are showing up when alternate art items are selected for searching. Please fix.
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
why no poe.trade for beta?
Hello. I can't figure out any other way to contact the poexyz people so I'm leaving a post here because it's probably been answered somewhere in the thread before.

In an attempt to change what name poexyz was listing me as (my only hardcore character I never use) I went and deleted that character last night.

It's been about 12 hours and it's still listing me as that character on poexyz, and now no one can message me since that character doesn't exist.

What do? Also is there anyway to force it to pick a certain one? I just want it to list me as sueprbeastdj for easy copy and pasting.

EDIT
Looks like it updated to the character Im playing atm. not superbeastdj but hey im selling stuff so this is def an improvement.
Last edited by superbeastdj on May 2, 2015, 6:33:12 PM
"

IF I remember good, it can take 24-48 hours because the poe website/forum is too big to index.

Looks like it just updated for me. woot.
Would also like to throw out that I would absolutely love a thing set up for beta. Trading in chat channels annoys the living **** out of me.

Is it possible to set this up?

It might be a bunch of work to add things like jewels and such im not sure.

But would really love a beta set up :(
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Would also like to throw out that I would absolutely love a thing set up for beta. Trading in chat channels annoys the living **** out of me.

Is it possible to set this up?

It might be a bunch of work to add things like jewels and such im not sure.

But would really love a beta set up :(

This, a thousand times. There's already beta trading forums on here, and even an imperfect solution that can't find the beta exclusiv e stuff would still be preferable to not having it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info