PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

GG RING

c/o 1ex
Same problem here
Poe trade show a char i have on HC for shop on 1month hc torment/bl.
My torment shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1225268
poe.trade wont index my thread. anyone care to take a look and tell me if i did anything wrong? view-thread/1227376
"
horstgnuh wrote:
poe.trade wont index my thread. anyone care to take a look and tell me if i did anything wrong? view-thread/1227376

Remove the quote tag.
"
xyz wrote:
"
horstgnuh wrote:

Remove the quote tag.

That did the trick thanks a lot :)
Hi recently, my highest hardcore event character ripped. So i deleted the character, and made a new character. But it keeps showing the old character name in poe.trade, it says I'm online but not showing the correct character name. I've searched about it and it is said that character name doesn't matter, so i told a friend to msg me thru my ex character but it didn't work out. How can i make poe.trade show my true character name?
"
Braiko wrote:
GG RING

c/o 1ex

wtf, 1ex! not sure what your smoking but I want some if you think that's worth 1ex. I've vendored much better many of times.

On another note, the problem you're probably having with poe is that your not showing up as online. The two ways to do this are to play on a char that's on the ladder or use the personal url. Also, I would suggest that many of you use procurement. The setup can be a pain, but once you have it it's awesome

~edited some typos
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Mar 29, 2015, 8:02:28 PM
Why do only some of my items show up?
Is this Nmayar a RMT ? Always gets his overpriced shit at top so damn annoying. WHish I could block him on search,
I have a strange bug. poe.xyz doesn't show my correct username. It shows "dfdfdfdfdfdf___fsdfdf". But I have no character with such a name. And if I try to send a message it shows that this character is not logged in. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info