PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

hello

can you help me plz?

most of my item dont Appear on poexyz have you got a solution plz?

for exemple only 15 item appear on 200 why?

thx
"
Shieze wrote:
My shop isn't being updated no matter what I do. I have bumped my thread, become online, removed my thread and created a new one but I cannot get it to update or point to the new thread.

same problem
Any help here would be awesome. Some days ago I stopped getting PMs for my shop. Looked into it today and somehow my IGN has been switched to a Bloodlines account. The BLs toon is only a lv 1, so I never show up as online. I deleted the toon, and it still showed as that name. So, I recreated the toon, and now you can PM me again, but I don't play BLs. I want my torment name back. I know there is no fix for this, but can anyone enlighten me as to why this IGN switch happened in the first place? I use acquisition, if that maybe sheds some light on things. I have tried everything, remaking shop threads, reinstalling, nothing seems to do the trick.

Any thoughts?
All these issues reported in the past ~48 hours should be resolved now, bump your threads to force reindexing.
"
xyz wrote:
All these issues reported in the past ~48 hours should be resolved now, bump your threads to force reindexing.

at least now i can force online
but unfortunately my character name is still not right

it doesn't grab the name from the thread does it?
Let the games begin
"
xyz wrote:

Edit:

XYZ has been updated in the end.
The name it refers too is totally incorrect.

In my case It is HC toon when am in bloodlines.

I bet that's why all those people were "online" but it was telling me "Character is offline" when I tried to make deals over the past 2 days.

--- In short still broken ---
Last edited by Mischief67 on Feb 16, 2015, 11:04:45 AM
"
whineston wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

at least now i can force online
but unfortunately my character name is still not right

it doesn't grab the name from the thread does it?

ok seems to working fine for me, thanks
Let the games begin
I PM ed for online thing like you suggested but got no response for 2 days.

Please tell me what to do. I am not in ladder yet.

edit: SOLVED. TYVM
Last edited by mindrust8 on Feb 16, 2015, 4:47:29 PM
Dear poe.trade team!
My offer on poe.trade is not shown as "online" and even my IGN is not shown at all.
I took off the "private" setting in my profile more than 2 days ago.
Would you please be so kind and check if everything is right?
It is so hard to sell things without being listed properly :(
Thanks a lot, best regards!
Last edited by RushBone on Feb 17, 2015, 5:06:22 AM
"
RushBone wrote:
Dear poe.trade team!
My offer on poe.trade is not shown as "online" and even my IGN is not shown at all.
I took off the "private" setting in my profile more than 2 days ago.
Would you please be so kind and check if everything is right?
It is so hard to sell things without being listed properly :(
Thanks a lot, best regards!

Same thing happened to me. All have been ok, but 2 days ago on all my items changed my nickname of char in bloodlines (but i'm selling in torment league and playing atm), and online status is not shown.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info