PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

My old ambush ign is still displaying.

Does anybody have any idea how I can fix that ?

Thanks.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
And - can you categorize the new url please? Otherwise its blocked from some restricted policies like here.

What do you mean by "categorize"? How should I do it? Also what exactly do you mean by "here"?

"
plasticeyes wrote:
My old ambush ign is still displaying.

Does anybody have any idea how I can fix that ?

Thanks.

Your profile shouldn't be private.
"
xyz wrote:

thank you !
When I click on the explicit mods select, it takes forever to open.

It happens with Chrome (v37.0) and Firefox (v32) in Windows 7. It didn't happened a few days ago.

Good work!
"Embrace the darkness"
"
xyz wrote:

oh sorry, forgot to ask, how long should it take for the change to show up in poe.trade ?

"
xyz wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
And - can you categorize the new url please? Otherwise its blocked from some restricted policies like here.

What do you mean by "categorize"? How should I do it? Also what exactly do you mean by "here"?

first: thanks for noticing!
There are many sites (Brightcloud,bluecoat) that 'deal' with web classification; and I think its as best if this is be done by the sites 'owner'. Common categories are games, education etc.; and some more restricted safety policies block access to sites that are not classified - like in my office ("here"). The old url seemed to be classified since it never caused trouble.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Sep 24, 2014, 2:56:00 AM
Hi, my profile is not private, but for some reason when I check the IGN displayed on poe.trade while browsing rampage (since i don't have a shop in beyond) it's my beoynd IGN that is displayed, its pretty annoying...
@Furiouss
why isn't there an ign tag?

that would solve all of these problems and then people could very easily specify the ign they wanted.

i'm sure the answer to this is in an FAQ somewhere...
"
jerkan7 wrote:
When I click on the explicit mods select, it takes forever to open.

It happens with Chrome (v37.0) and Firefox (v32) in Windows 7. It didn't happened a few days ago.

Good work!

Something is wrong with your browser, it's working fine for everyone else. What do you exactly mean by "forever"? Does it freeze the browser or what?

"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

oh sorry, forgot to ask, how long should it take for the change to show up in poe.trade ?

About two days.

"
NsFuriouss wrote:
Hi, my profile is not private, but for some reason when I check the IGN displayed on poe.trade while browsing rampage (since i don't have a shop in beyond) it's my beoynd IGN that is displayed, its pretty annoying...

First post answers your question.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
why isn't there an ign tag?

that would solve all of these problems and then people could very easily specify the ign they wanted.

i'm sure the answer to this is in an FAQ somewhere...

What problems will it solve?
I know people can message me with another IGN but will I appear Online with an IGN in Beyond, not in the ladder, when my shop is in Rampage and I'm online with a Rampage toon which is in the ladder ?
@Furiouss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info