PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

2 days guys write me about deals with items.. im sold it 2more days ago.. but it still listed on xyz... its annoying
What do i do when the character that XYZ shows me as for IGN doesn't exist anymore? The name it had was a HC char i had a while ago that i never worked out that i needed to delete to make room to make a RF build. But i then i noticed it still stuck on my old ign char name. How do i change the ign for xyz or reupdate it?
Found a bug... if you do a search for Scepters with cast speed, and that cast speed has been crafted on there, it will not show up in the search.

Do a search for "Rift Chant Crystal Sceptre" in the Beyond league. Then do a search with the same item and cast speed. I don't know who/how to contact at xyz for bug reports... could someone pass this info on?
Is there some problem with indexing atm? My witch is 11644 on the rampage ladder, worked for a while but after changing the name on the thread to another account (was on the ladder at the time, now isn't) I swapped it back to my witch's name and none of my items are showing up on poe.xyz, it's been about 8 hours now and I've bumped the thread every hour and still nothing :/
There's something fishy going on with the indexing, it's not working for me at all for 2 days.
"
Wtf is wrong poe.xyz Why it shows me offline since 5-6 hours while im online and playing in game?!?!?!

"
Fluffylife wrote:
What do i do when the character that XYZ shows me as for IGN doesn't exist anymore? The name it had was a HC char i had a while ago that i never worked out that i needed to delete to make room to make a RF build. But i then i noticed it still stuck on my old ign char name. How do i change the ign for xyz or reupdate it?

First page.

"
Crazzyden85 wrote:
2 days guys write me about deals with items.. im sold it 2more days ago.. but it still listed on xyz... its annoying

Bump your thread.

"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
Found a bug... if you do a search for Scepters with cast speed, and that cast speed has been crafted on there, it will not show up in the search.

Do a search for "Rift Chant Crystal Sceptre" in the Beyond league. Then do a search with the same item and cast speed. I don't know who/how to contact at xyz for bug reports... could someone pass this info on?

This will be fixed in the next update.

"
Scotteeh wrote:
Is there some problem with indexing atm? My witch is 11644 on the rampage ladder, worked for a while but after changing the name on the thread to another account (was on the ladder at the time, now isn't) I swapped it back to my witch's name and none of my items are showing up on poe.xyz, it's been about 8 hours now and I've bumped the thread every hour and still nothing :/

You should provide more information, like your thread ID.

"
AndreiF wrote:
There's something fishy going on with the indexing, it's not working for me at all for 2 days.

You too should provide more information if you want to get help.
nevermind

The new poe.trade cookies screwed up the league settings.
Last edited by AndreiF on Sep 21, 2014, 3:16:50 PM
"
Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

Hi I am 80, so I am in ladder (season). But I don't appear online (even after a long time).
What's the issue? I can still use the online-form of course but would be nice if that feature worked.
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
"
rusher21 wrote:
"
Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

Hi I am 80, so I am in ladder (season). But I don't appear online (even after a long time).
What's the issue? I can still use the online-form of course but would be nice if that feature worked.

What league are you playing? If it's rampage then its ladder starts from level 81.
Heyho, can you update the OP with the new address?
And - can you categorize the new url please? Otherwise its blocked from some restricted policies like here.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info