PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
"
Zinki wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
Please don't panic and read the first post. If your character is still displaying incorrectly after 2 days contact me.

Also I'm a bit busy right now so sorry for not replying for a while.

It has been 2 days since this first happened.

And your first post doesn't really cover this. Again, poe.xyz.is is listing items that are not in my shop and never were/will be in my shop. My friend had the same thing happen, someone wanting to buy an item she was wearing and that was not in her shop. I'm not sure why or how it's listing our items that aren't/never were in our shop, but it is.

Okay, I've been replying to people reporting issues with wrong IGNs. In your case it's definitely because they were posted to your shop. How else would poe.xyz.is find your items? Now, to remove items you remove them from the shop and bump forum thread to reindex the shop.

You should also provide a list of items that you think are displayed incorrectly.

They were not posted to my shop, hence my confusion.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1054014

There is my shop. IGN: Rennow
You can search on poe.xyz.is for items such as: Blood Rend(rare karui chopper), Blight Visage(rare hunter hood), Maelström Tower(rare ironwood buckler), and more. And they show up listed there, but not my shop.

Edit: Well, problem solved. For some odd reason, Procurement created multiple shops, one of which lists all of my items. GG.
Last edited by Renley8 on Sep 15, 2014, 5:00:06 PM
uniques
Rarity: Unique
Ondar's Clasp
Wrapped Mitts
--------
Evasion Rating: 9
Energy Shield: 3
--------
Requirements:
Level: 5
--------
Sockets: R-G B G
--------
Itemlevel: 33
--------
30% increased Attack Speed when on Full Life
Adds 1-13 Lightning Damage
+53 to Accuracy Rating
20% increased Movement Speed when on Low Life
--------
A single lightning strike fells a man.
A single knife stroke fells an empire.
uniques

~b/o 1 chaos
No mod for total chaos resistance exists?
Why oh why?
It would be nice if the search term settings would not reset if you search for something and then click in the browser on back

"
xyz wrote:
Please don't panic and read the first post. If your character is still displaying incorrectly after 2 days contact me.

Also I'm a bit busy right now so sorry for not replying for a while.

appreciate the fact that you are still responding in the forums.

definitely been 2 days for me and my old, now non-existent IGN, is still showing.
"
danteafk wrote:
It would be nice if the search term settings would not reset if you search for something and then click in the browser on back

Just click the big button at the top of the search results page which says 'Show search form' instead of using the back button. That will take you back and preserve your search criteria.
It's been a almost two days, and I have been unable to get some of my sale listings to appear on poe xyz.

I tried closing off my old thread and making a new one. For reference, it is:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058158

The Atziri map fragments appeared fine, and were then sold. The currency items have not once appeared on poe xyz, and still have not.

I've searched under my IGN, by item name, and I've had a friend check both ways. They simply aren't there. I am also certain that we were both searching under the correct league (Rampage) and with no mod/socket/etc filters set.
It would be nice if there was a way to reset the page without having to refresh your browser. You know erase all the search fields and settings.
I have a shop on rampage, worked fine for 3 weeks but now from 3 days i cant see my IGN on any of my items on poe.xyz

I've check and my profile is not private, my main char is level 84 an he's present on rampage ladder, i dont really know what also i can do.

Shop link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1018646

IGN: Aldeb_aran

pls help :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info