PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Probably not the best solution but simply make a new char, we can have 24 per account. It will show your last made char. (A problem for racers... lol We always make new chars and delete them...)

I tried making a new char in rampage but it now just reads a char I made in ambush. I also made a new forum post for my shop and updated it and still lists me as offline. Any other suggestions?
xyz is showing an IGN for me and i don't have that character anymore, and haven't for a long time...

?
"
plasticeyes wrote:
xyz is showing an IGN for me and i don't have that character anymore, and haven't for a long time...

?

Seems bug, for me show what i'm offline, but i'm online

xyz refuses to keep me "online".
I have to use the http://control.poe.xyz.is function EVERY 30mins to keep online.

Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there a way to extend/customize the length of time the control sets.

thanks.
I am also experiencing difficulties. My rampage items are listed under my standard character. It worked fine and was displayed under my rampage character few days ago. I even made my first few trades :D. What can I do to have my rampage character name displayed again? Ty
Yep, shit's broken. Displays my troll hc character, which i deleted. Friends can't pm me through it, so no trades for me.
Copy/pasting this from the Procurement thread.

Having an issue, but not sure if its through Procurement or something on poe.xyz.is's end.

Myself and my friend have had multiple players whisper us in regards to buying items NOT up in our shop, but from our character or our stash. None of these items they inquired about were on our shops, but they were listed on poe.xyz.is. As far as I'm aware, poe.xyz.is only picks up and lists items from shops. So I'm not sure how its picking up other items not listed there. The items people are asking about ARE from the certain/few tabs we have loaded on Procurement though.
Please don't panic and read the first post. If your character is still displaying incorrectly after 2 days contact me.

Also I'm a bit busy right now so sorry for not replying for a while.
"
xyz wrote:
Please don't panic and read the first post. If your character is still displaying incorrectly after 2 days contact me.

It has been 2 days since this first happened.

And your first post doesn't really cover this. Again, poe.xyz.is is listing items that are not in my shop and never were/will be in my shop. My friend had the same thing happen, someone wanting to buy an item she was wearing and that was not in her shop. I'm not sure why or how it's listing our items that aren't/never were in our shop, but it is.
"
Zinki wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

It has been 2 days since this first happened.

And your first post doesn't really cover this. Again, poe.xyz.is is listing items that are not in my shop and never were/will be in my shop. My friend had the same thing happen, someone wanting to buy an item she was wearing and that was not in her shop. I'm not sure why or how it's listing our items that aren't/never were in our shop, but it is.

Okay, I've been replying to people reporting issues with wrong IGNs. In your case it's definitely because they were posted to your shop. How else would poe.xyz.is find your items? Now, to remove items you remove them from the shop and bump forum thread to reindex the shop.

You should also provide a list of items that you think are displayed incorrectly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info