PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

will you be adding the 30 day race?
IGN: EternalAtrum
"
GrimEternity wrote:

+1 to this question, suprized it wasn't pre added even, definately hoped to find stuff on it asap :(
"
Ranakor wrote:
"
GrimEternity wrote:

+1 to this question, suprized it wasn't pre added even, definately hoped to find stuff on it asap :(

agreed. i remember seeing 1 week race and figured this 30 day would already be on. I would be extremely grateful if it were searchable! thanks
ign crixus_sabr
"
Ranakor wrote:
"
GrimEternity wrote:

+1 and thanks in advance :)
It seems like the indexer will list the buyout of your items as the lowest value if you have listed multiple buyouts of an item. This is relevant for me because of gems. I have a huge tab for gems at 1 chaos and the tab is still huge, but I realized I was pricing some of them too low, so I put the gems into a new tab on my forum post. Since gems are verified no matter where they are in your stash, this means that the gem shows up in each of the tabs, unless I delete the entry in the first tab.

I have not found an easy way to figure out which entry in the code corresponds to which item that shows up on the page, so without deleting the entire tab, it is very hard for me to fix this issue.

Would it be possible to list the buyout as the highest buyout listed for the item as opposed to the lowest buyout? I cannot think of a bad reason to do this, since it usually is only a problem for gems.

If anyone knows how to figure out which line in the code corresponds to which item/gem easily, let me know. That would alleviate this problem too.
IGN: BelgianAle, Dagrothhh
I am trying to sell an item for 170 exalted, ive tried ~b/o 170 exalted , ~b/o 170 exa , ~price 170 exalted , and ~price 170 exa . none of them work, it shows the item just not the buyout and im typing it right all other items in my shop work , im assuming its because its a 3 digit price, any advice how to get it to show the buyout, thanxs

finally showing, not sure what took a week but its good
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
Last edited by gorlace616 on Jul 13, 2014, 8:30:00 AM
My name on the POE.XYZ.IS search is not that of the one month HC race that im searching. I am online while searching and only finding my long idle character. I went to the link that the PM gives but it did not fix anything.
IGN: CritLAMETotem

"
pennyphan99 wrote:
My name on the POE.XYZ.IS search is not that of the one month HC race that im searching. I am online while searching and only finding my long idle character. I went to the link that the PM gives but it did not fix anything.

Read the first post.
Not sure if this has been answered before in this 170 page long thread, I have had a problem the last 4 days with not showing online on .xyz when I am online. At the same time my character, a lvl 95 Templar, don't show up on the Standard ladder, but are still on the Ambush ladder. As far as I know that ladder isn't being indexed longer and I am stuck with my shop sales plummeting as a result of not being shown online. Any info on what I can do to change this situation is appreciated because a lot of the reason for playing nowadays is trading items from my shop.

IGN: Dkoder
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Removed, thanks for the input.
Last edited by jasonbaillie92 on Jul 17, 2014, 12:53:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info