PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
MosesXIII wrote:
1: Any way to search with an or for implicits, or anything for that matter? (for instance, an iron reflexes char might want to search for a piece with X total armor or evasion. Also someone trying to cap res might want a piece with life and 40+ fire OR cold res).

2: I don't see vaal orbs listed on the buyout tag page. Can they be used? "~b/o 1 vaal"? If not, could you add that?

3: Any way to include alternative currency in a buyout tag would be great, even if it's limited to two currencies for space or whatever. "~price 1 chaos or 3 fusing" or something.

1. There's a pseudo mod "armour + evasion", use it. There's also pseudo for "elemental resistance", there are no plans to introduce "OR" syntax.

2. No they can't be used now.
What happened to {item level} queries? i drop poe some months ago and returned, i vaguely remember that you could filter by that.
Did my memories betrayed me? or why isn't this option available anymore, if so, could it be possible to put it back?
"
kuraijavi wrote:
What happened to {item level} queries? i drop poe some months ago and returned, i vaguely remember that you could filter by that.
Did my memories betrayed me? or why isn't this option available anymore, if so, could it be possible to put it back?

This option never existed.
2 week race prices not sorted and cannot limit the price

When I click on the price of an item, in Ambush I get the items sorted by price. In the race I see them random, item for 12 chaos is before another for 1

Also trying to limit the price in the search parameters, gives no results at all

P.S. Sorry if it is already reported, and thanks for the great tool!
"
roilev wrote:
2 week race prices not sorted and cannot limit the price

When I click on the price of an item, in Ambush I get the items sorted by price. In the race I see them random, item for 12 chaos is before another for 1

Also trying to limit the price in the search parameters, gives no results at all

P.S. Sorry if it is already reported, and thanks for the great tool!

They aren't sorted because there are no currency rates available anywhere for that race.
Thanks for the fast reply!
Can't you use the Invasion prices of the gems, for rough estimates. Even if they are wrong, it is still better than nothing?
Or at least sort for the currency they are listed - 1c < 12c all the times
"
roilev wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply!
Can't you use the Invasion prices of the gems, for rough estimates. Even if they are wrong, it is still better than nothing?
Or at least sort for the currency they are listed - 1c < 12c all the times

Okay, I've added the rates, although it probably won't have time to reindex all threads until the race end.
Thanks, appreciated :D
How does your indexer pick up the IGN? During one of my recent bumps the IGN displayed was changed even though the one in the body of the forum did not. I can't get it to change back.

I've even deleted the character with the new IGN, bumped my post and it still displays it.

Thanks
"
j0zef wrote:
How does your indexer pick up the IGN? During one of my recent bumps the IGN displayed was changed even though the one in the body of the forum did not. I can't get it to change back.

I've even deleted the character with the new IGN, bumped my post and it still displays it.

Thanks

It takes the first one from your profile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info