PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Pseudos which should exist, but don't:
  • % Fire damage: Adds % Elemental and % Fire damage. (For Infernal Blow and Desecrate Dead. Pseudos for straight Lightning or straight Cold don't seem necessary at the moment, but you could add those too.)
Thanks for this list, I've added all of them. As with other changes of this nature you'll only be able to actually search for/sort by these mods after 2-3 days that it takes to reindex all topics.
I'm kicking myself right now because I should have listed it as Fire Area Damage. Oh well.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 30, 2014, 8:46:42 PM
"
mazul wrote:
I like the new price tag, but could you also change the presentation layout for search results so that you clearly see if the currency picture displayed refers to b/o or price?

Also, a "price only" search option would be nice.

It says "fixed price" when it's, well, fixed.

"
BananacupPoE wrote:
Poe.xyz.is just won't load for me anymore, it just says "Connecting..." I can ping it fine, tried flushing the DNS, disabling adblock and other addons, deleting cookies, etc but nothing works. It works fine from a different connection. Anyone got any ideas?

No idea here.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Pseudos which should exist, but don't:
  • % Fire damage: Adds % Elemental and % Fire damage. (For Infernal Blow and Desecrate Dead. Pseudos for straight Lightning or straight Cold don't seem necessary at the moment, but you could add those too.)
Thanks for this list, I've added all of them. As with other changes of this nature you'll only be able to actually search for/sort by these mods after 2-3 days that it takes to reindex all topics.
I'm kicking myself right now because I should have listed it as Fire Area Damage. Oh well.

Okay, I changed it.
Elemental Damage with Weapons pseudo bugged; counting explicit twice.
Screenshot
Minor output formatting error with "Adds # physical damage" and "Adds # fire damage" pseudos.
Screenshot
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 1, 2014, 4:43:45 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Elemental Damage with Weapons pseudo bugged; counting explicit twice.
Screenshot
Minor output formatting error with "Adds # physical damage" and "Adds # fire damage" pseudos.
Screenshot

Fixed.
When I search my own Items, I do find them but it gets shown my Invasion Name, which I am not playing anymore. I know, that they can still pm me, even when I'm logged in with an other character but some people search for things and use "Online only", which makes it impossible to show my items, even when I'm online.
How do I influence which name gets shown on poe.xyz ?
"
Bulwix257 wrote:
When I search my own Items, I do find them but it gets shown my Invasion Name, which I am not playing anymore. I know, that they can still pm me, even when I'm logged in with an other character but some people search for things and use "Online only", which makes it impossible to show my items, even when I'm online.

If you're on ladder then IGN will change to the IGN of that character.
updated my shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/815309 with the new ~price tags. Everything is showing on xyz as unpriced.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Bulwix257 wrote:

But I'm playing on Ambush. That is Ladder, too.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
updated my shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/815309 with the new ~price tags. Everything is showing on xyz as unpriced.

Seems to work fine, http://poe.xyz.is/search/utokoninisimia

"
Bulwix257 wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Bulwix257 wrote:

But I'm playing on Ambush. That is Ladder, too.

I mean you have to be in top 15k. Then if you're playing that character your IGN on results page will change.
http://poe.xyz.is/search/hihanitihahini
(pseudo) (total) #% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons seems to be bugged
Last edited by phoenix4dota on May 2, 2014, 7:18:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info