Oba's cursed trove's unique boxes

Really why not put just white boxes inside there? atleast i could have crafted them... these unique boxes are just not "unique".
unique acranist's drop: 3x chrom 4x augment 3x transmut 1x blessed 1x vaal; i get this from any , really any white box even on low level.

-> discuss
I did a Mao Kun map today and the highest currency i got was 1 chaos, which dropped from a monster and not a treasure chest.

Rng-Rekt...

Both of us.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
To be honest, when i bought the map for 1 exalt, i already thought it won't give me anything as reward so i was waiting at least some fun &challenge, but it wasn't even hard. :/
lol wtf u bought that shit for 1 ex? I just snagged one for 10c haha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
so far most unique maps are not so unique/interessting imhoand far from being uniquely rewarding anyways...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
I got a shavs from unique crypt yesterday. Stick to guaranteed unique maps and sell the others ;p
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
"

i suppose you bought it in rampage right? :P
Oba's is a cool map to test your map clear speed and tracking , who cares about the loot .
"

i sold mine for 2ex, i figured it would be the most rewarding experience with that map ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info