Don't have people who treat you bad as your friend

Spoiler : This story is about an asshole who got removed from friendlist and ignored.

So there's this guy I've ripped for 4c. He got so mad at the bad trade and curses me. I'm like whatever.

So then after he cool down, he said nvm and said sorry he lost his temper and bla bla bla. Then we became acquaintance because he kept asking my opinion on something.

He was lvl 40 and I was lvl 80. I then thought this [Removed by Support] everything I knew about trading in-game out of pity.

And when I rebuild my shadow, spent about 2ex and ruined it irreversibly, this guy already reaches lvl 76. I told him I'm going to make a new character and he asks a last duel against me. He knew my build was ruined badly and I basically have 10k dps total and he still asks for a duel. I'm game any time since I already stomped this guy many times in pvp.

It turned out to be a draw and he brags on not using any potions. I was fine. I dont care cuz my build was screwed badly.

So then during my making of my new char, this guy I believe still not satisfied with the last duel, challenged me while I'm at lvl 40s and he was at lvl 80s. Like what the fucks wrong with him? I still accept his challenge and ofcourse lost miserably. He felt proud of the result. I just somehow dont get it how he can be so.... noob? Ruined my pvp statistics, really.

And on multiple occasion, [Removed by Support] tries to rip me on multiple occasion of proposed bad trades in hoping I will fall into his trading game. I thought him his game. I think he fucking forgot about it.

He made 40+ exalteds in total now and then, if it werent for me, he would still be a noob that gets ripped in-game by traders. What an irony. [Removed by Support]

He always brag about how he managed to trade successfully, and that he prolly have more exalts than I am at the time, since his gears worth 40ex and got items like 20ex to sell, I'm like ohh yeah thats true awesome man, grats.

Of course he's fucking richer than me, all the time I was leveling he was trading.

And when I finally reach the same level with him at lvl 86, I challenged him to duel and won 5 - 0.

My gear costs 5ex and his worth 50ex. [Removed by Support]
He immediately asks his other friends and searched for a molten build and rebuild immediately.

All the time he was figuring out a better build, I already made 70ex worth of currency through trading.

Another pvp challenge comes out after and he was stomped badly. He then asks his lvl 94 friend to duel with me at lvl 86. I lost the fight and that prick then laughs about it and feels proud. [Removed by Support]

Now, after I reached lvl 90, him being at lvl 87 challenged me. I lost to him 5 - 3, I lost the fight since I was on my farming gear. I just got out of map and just reached lvl 90 and felt happy about it. Straight away with my farming gear I pvped him and lost the fight 5 - 3.

He said briefly "Happy 90th, Maybe at lvl 95 :P"

[Removed by Support]Fourth, my gaming time is better without having him around.

I asked for another duel 5 second after the pvp I lost to him, I changed to my duelling gear, and he replied,

"Nah, I'll retire as a champ"

I waited for a few seconds for his reconsideration and guess what. Nothing. Not even a reply.

[Removed by Support]

He got ripped by me. Got stomped in pvp many times. Tries to rip back, failed. Tries to pvp back, failed. Won a single pvp, brags the shit about it, asked for another pvp, declined.

I wish I can name the player in here, but I'll get probated immediately without warning since I'm not an Apprentice Supporter, Exalt Supporter or whatever supporter -_-

Thank you for reading! Hehe :D
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 20, 2014, 4:07:43 PM
Thanks for the warning but I never considered you my friend.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Jeeze!

First world problems.

Don't know who's more sad here.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Spectacularly useless post.

I cannot fathom the amount of hubris it would take to use General Discussion as your personal blog/textual toilet. Seriously.

lol. I did inserted a spoiler alert. just felt like sharing a story with forum readers.
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
I guess you meant "taught".
Either this or you are a psychic.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
=D , aah childhood...
Same story here. I feel you man.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 20, 2014, 4:07:17 PM
Nice blog m8. I like how mad you get about losing in PvP, reminds me of LoL players.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
There are a lot of crazy players out there. I know this guy that got so mad about an item not 6-linking that he said he'd quit and vendor all his stuff, 2 days later he was playing the game again =P.
Awesome advice. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info