Herald of Thunder

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Ok... I get it. The added damage can shock, but the after effect can't.

Makes some degree of sense, but not much. Why have this one form of electric damage lose it's status effect? Is there cold that doesn't chill/freeze or fire that doesn't ignite?

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
lol thats all we need is more deeps... mobs even uber doesnt even get a shot off nowadays with many builds... sorry but i find no fun in laying waste to content like a A move type game....i know some of you are olny in it for the gear and laying waste is fastest way to gear so you may not agree with my saying...not needed and other heralds should cost 50%
Git R Dun!
my bad misread the gem :(
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Oct 20, 2014, 10:06:09 AM
"

THOR'S HAMMAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SMASH BITCHES LIGHTNING EVERYWHERE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i think compeuter companys have secretly bought GGG, everyone not running a NASA like compeuter will suffer an instant meltdown....

--

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Oct 20, 2014, 10:13:50 AM
So many dps buff but still no buff hp for monster :/
In solo even shitty build os or 2 shot monster in 75 map+, and in 6 party player with a pretty good dps you can os or 2 shot monster , one guy kill maybe 2 and the 4other can follow like pet because monster are os.
Monster really need more hp .

And GG an other aura/buff wich add dmg =low life even more stronger than other build
"
keta wrote:
In solo even shitty build os or 2 shot monster in 75 map+, and in 6 party player with a pretty good dps you can os or 2 shot monster , one guy kill maybe 2 and the 4other can follow like pet because monster are os.

And GG an other aura/buff wich add dmg =low life even more stronger than other build

Solution is higher lvl maps 79-85 :)
"
Malwin wrote:
"
keta wrote:

Solution is higher lvl maps 79-85 :)

lvl85 map are you kidding ? add one or 2 79 okay, but 85 it will be retard for the xp lvl100 2weeks lol
"
keta wrote:

If you play in standart leagues ofc you feel like that.
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
keta wrote:

If you play in standart leagues ofc you feel like that.

man bet you he does uber atziri like every 1 hour yo

~smirk
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Xavqwyrus wrote:
i was really hoping we'd finally see a %phys added as lightning. we have 2 sources of scaling fire and one of cold, only way to get scaling lightning is wands i guess. :/
Id rather they just add a pure physical aura in general that i can run over hatred and herald of ash. Having 60-70% of your total damage elemental as a physical build is bull shit.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info